First Day Of Highschool

First Day Of School.

We are all excited and nervous for school. I am, I always am.

And it's not what you expect it to be.
Yep, that's right, NO ONE SINGS OR DANCES IN HIGHSCHOOL! Trust me, I've waited in the lunch room trying to find Troy and Gabriella.

The first day of school is reuniting with old friends and making new ones. We try to give the best first impression, trying our best to fit in.

It's scary, I know.

But, sometimes, we try to be someone we are not.
I've done that.

It's hard to fit-in in this generation. I tried to fit in.

I use to curse and do things I'm not proud of before I gave my life to Christ. I fell into temptation. Just so I could fit in. I never did fit in.

I sold my heart to the world and it came back broken. I gave myself to the world and it wasn't even what I wanted.

We should be careful on the first day of school. It's a new school and that means new you, but we should be careful. We should never try to be like the world, God chose us to stand out.

We are not supposed to be pulled into the world by your peers, God made us to pull our peers from the world to Him.

First day of school.

Be careful, be happy, and be you! But, most importantly, trust God! Pray to him and ask for help in school.

He always answers, trust me :)

Welcome to:
"The Christian Guide To: Highschool"

Thank you for reading! I will update every week if possible :)

God Bless Ya'll❤

Sincerely,
❤J I L N Y S O T O❤