Chapter 2

Gabby's POV:

All night I couldn't stop thinking about my best friend. I still couldn't believe she got killed. I shifted my postition in the bed and looked at the clock. The time read 6:30. "Gabby... Baby are you ok" Niall asked sleeply. "Um... yeah i'm fine, just go back to sleep" I say slowly sitting up. He puts his head back down onto the pillow and falls quickly back asleep. I get up and make my way downstairs into the kitchen. As I started making breakfast, I heard the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Angelica"

"Oh hey... how have you been holding up?"

"Pretty good but Louis hasn't... he's still really upset about what happened to her"

"It's ok i'm sure you guys will get through this"

"I know but hey you have to come to my house... it's really important, Detective Edwards wants to talk to us... like now"

"Oh ok i'll just go wake up Ni-"

"She wants to talk to us alone... without the boys" she interrupted. I wonder why Detective Edwards wants to talk to just us. I mean the boys are apart of it just as much as we are.

"Alright i'll be there in a few minutes" I told her and hung up the phone. I went back upstairs, changed and left to Angelica's house.

***

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds Angelica swings the door open. "Hey come in" she commanded pulling me inside. She guided me to her living room and I saw Detective Edwards and another detective that looked really familiar sitting down on the couch along with the other girls. They all turned around and both of the detectives stood up. "Great! Now that everyone is here we can start" Detective Edwards exclaimed getting files from her bag. "First things first... I'm Detective Edwards and this is my partner Detective Calder but you can call us Perrie and Eleanor" she addressed pointing to her. We all waved to her and she smiled at us.

" Well, you guys know that your friend Kara is dead and that we are trying the best we can to figure out who did it," Eleanor started putting the files in front of us on the coffee table. We nodded for her to continue. "We just wanted to let you know that we have some suspects" she finished and I suddenly shot my head up. "Really! Who are they?" Peyton questioned excitedly. "Umm that's the thing... We're not sure if you will like who the suspects are" Perrie told us. "Why wouldn't we like who the suspects are... I mean the sooner we find out who the sooner the person that killed her will have their sorry ass in jail" Hazel exclaimed.

"Yeah but you guys wouldn't like visiting you boyfriends in jail now would you" Perrie confessed.

"W-What do you mean seeing our boyfriends in jail" I raised my voice standing up. She had to be kidding right? Niall would never do such a thing. She was like a younger sister to him.

"Gabby just calm down-" Peyton tried soothing me but it didn't quite work.

"Me calm down! I am calm can't you tell!" I shouted at them. "I know what your thinking right now but just let us explain everything fir-" Eleanor started but I cut her off. "Y-YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK MY BOYFRIEND KILLED KARA".

"Look Gabby it's our job to find out who killed your friend! We are not automatically saying that Niall or any of the other guys killed her! They are just suspects!" Eleanor stated.

"SO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY ARE SUSPECTS! NONE OF THEM WOULD DO SUCH A THING!"

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HUH! YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THEM 24/7!"

"I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME I'M WRONG!"

"YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT THEY ARE SUSPECTS ON THIS CASE AND YOU CAN EITHER DEAL WITH IT OR I CAN DROP THE CASE LIKE THAT AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHO KILLED HER! GOT THAT!?" Eleanor hissed and she came up to me and pointed a finger in my face. "And if you are on this case I suggest you stop acting like a bitch and help us figure this out... Now sit " she whispered. And she thinks i'm a bitch! "Fine" I stated bluntly and sat back down next to Peyton.