23

Me and Mark spent the day baby shopping. It was so much fun. It was expensive, but when the father of your child is a famous plastic surgeon, expensive is okay. Mark paid for everything. I don't want our whole relationship to be one sided with the finances but we wanted to go shopping. I had not had time to save up to pay for at least half of it. Anyways, it doesn't matter who paid for what, we're both happy with what we bought for our child. I hope it's a girl. At least it better be with all the pink stuff I bought. I barely ought any boy coloured stuff. I did the smart thing though and got mostly neutral coloured baby items so that way whatever the sex, we'll be prepared. Plus we can always return the girl stuff, if we have a boy.
By the time we got home i was exhausted. This pregnancy thing is really hitting me hard. I'm always so tired, but that's a symptom for the first trimester as well as sickness, which i've had plenty of. I think i'd take the tiredness over the sickness though. I haven't had any cravings Yet. I'm actually interested to see what kind of cravings i'll have though.
I look at Mark as he drives back to our apartment that we just signed the lease to yesterday. "I love you," he says reaching for my hand. I hold his hand. "I love you too." I smile.
"So what is in that head of yours in regards to baby names?" Mark asks. I smirk.
"I like Jubilee for a girl." I say. Mark looks at me.
"Jubilee?"
"Yeah. Jubilee Avery Grey." I say. He looks at me again.

"For one, I thought the baby would have my name. I figured we'd get married eventually. Or i'd like the baby to have my name." He says.

"Okay. Baby Sloan." I agree.
"And Lexie....." He says. I look at him.
"I don't like that name, Jubilee. Or Avery. Let's brainstorm together later." He says. I nod my head.
"I agree 100% percent." I kiss his cheek.
We pull up to the apartment and Mark starts bringing in the baby stuff. He told me just to go relax and not lift anything too heavy.
He's too overprotective. "Our poor daughter." I smirk as he brings in the last of the bags, he gives me a confused look.
"Your overprotective of me, your girlfriend. Your daughter will be a whole new level of overprotectiveness." I start to laugh. He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back.