22

*At the store where you buy tons of stuff for tiny humans*

"This is so cute!"  I hear Lexie's voice echo around the corner from where I am. 
"What is?"  I say, peeking my head around.  Lexie is looking at baby clothes.  And everything piled in her arms is pink.
"All these clothes are so tiny!  Oh!  Don't we need to get a crib and that table ting that goes in the nursery?"  I ask.
"That's called a changing table.  It's essentially a dresser with a separate spot for the mat thing to go.  Let's go look at cribs.  I'm thinking dark brown wood?  And like a yellow or light green crib liner?"  Lexie says, wandering back towards the baby furniture. 

We pick out a dark brown crib and matching changing table, and we go towards the strollers.
"This is by Jeep.  Huh.  Didn't know they made strollers."  I note, still looking at the rows upon shelves of chairs on wheels that are really expensive. For a chair on wheels, anyway.

I hear my phone ring.  I pull it out to see Meredith Grey as the caller ID.

"Hey Mer."  I say.

"Hey Mark!  Congrats!"  she says through the phone.  

"Thanks.  But how did you know?"  

"I'm on a case with Addison today and she mentioned that you guys came in yesterday."  Meredith says.  

"Well, yeah.  We're shopping for baby stuff."  I say, looking around for Lexie.

"That sounds like fun!  Is Lexie there?"  Meredith asks.

"Uh yeah.  Let me find her."  I say.  

"Okay."  

"Here she is.  In the bottle and food section."  I say.  "Lexie, it's Meredith."  I say as I hand the phone over to Lexie.  

"Hey!"  Lexie says.  "Yeah!  I'm excited and Mark is too.  What?  That's great!  So when will you be able to tell people?  Oh that's too funny!  It's on the 23?"  Lexie laughs and ends the conversation.  "Well, I should get back to shopping!  Say hi to Derek for me!" 

"So what's on the 23rd?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon enough."  Lexie says looking over to me from the other side of the isle of baby stuff.  

After a few more hours, our cart is filled with boxes and packages and clothes.  

"I think this is good.  Let's go pay."  I say, walking the cart up to the front.  

"Mark!"  Lexie says.  I turn around and she's holding a teddy bear with a white bow around it's neck as decoration.  

"Fine,  Add it to the cart."  I say reluctantly.  Lexie comes running over and puts the bear in the cart and we pay for the items and we drive home.