Chapter Eight

Bree wander around on the third floor. She saw words written in blood the words spelt out "You can run but you can't hide."

She knew it was from one of the last six children who was eaten by Snacker. Snacker is smart he will know where ever you are in the spooky house. She heard a door slam behind her, as she turn her head she saw a creepy clown coming towards her. She closed her eyes, wishing that the creepy clown will go away. The creepy clown disappear right when Max yelled for Bree.

"BREE!! I found the lighter, I'm heading back to the main entrance of the house." Max's voice echoes through out the house. Haven started to go to the the attic by climbing up the ladder. As he got up to the attic he saw Snacker nest. He ran down the ladder. He tried not to scream so Snacker wouldn't hear him.

As Max and Bree made it to the main entrance of the house, they started to panic when they didn't see Haven. They started yelling for Haven they knew he is alive and they don't want to leave him in the spooky house when it be on fire.

"Haven! Where are you?" Max yelled. Haven ran down the stairs, followed by dolls,clowns, and huge spiders.

They knew that all of these creepy things are Snacker, he can multiply by one and he can turn into your fears.They were surrounded by creepy things that use to scared them when they were young. The monsters that are in your closet and under your bed could be real or not.

When you feel something watching you sleep that is the monsters that are hiding under your bed or your closet. The creepy things started to turn into one whole monster.

The monster had a creepy doll head, the body was a clown suit and it had spiders legs. It started to pour out blood until it was gone.

-hour later-

The clock on Cat phone read "6:00" which mean it is finally morning and they have survived the whole night. As they walked out of the house, Max lite the house on fire.
They watch as the house start to burn and burn. The house is finally burnt down to pieces. They thought they have killed Snacker but they are wrong.

Snacker can't die, there is no way that he can die.