Chapter One

It is Halloween night of 2014. Max, Jacob, Haven, Andrea, Catherine, and Bree decide to go to an abandoned house. The house has a sign on the gate that reads, "No Children Allowed". Max takes off his skull mask as he walks into the property of the house. The house has been abandoned for years. Everyone is scared to go into that house after the death of six kids twenty years ago, on Halloween night.

"MAX!! Get back here we are not allowed to go through this yard! Have you heard what happened twenty years ago to a group of six teenagers who went into that house and got eaten by Snacker?", Haven yells out, making all the crows go wild around the house.

The name Snacker was made up because investigators found bones and blood all around in the creepy house. Snacker only comes out on Halloween night. He had eaten tons of children in the old abandoned house for years. Some people think he is just a myth, some think he is real.

"Haven, it's Halloween and that is just a made up story to scare little kids just like you. " Max replied back to Haven. Max didn't really believe in those kind of things. He is sixteen and stopped believing in creatures at the age of thirteen. Haven is thirteen and he still believed in creatures, he still thought that monsters were under his bed.
The rest of the group go with Max. It was like Max had peer pressure the rest of the group that follow him into the old creepy house on the corner of the street.Haven tries to warn them but they think he is making it all up.

As they make their way in the house, he gives in and decides to go with them. He knows this is a bad idea, but Max and Haven's mother told Max to watch over his little brother. Haven starts to get scared and nervous while going up the stairs to the house. The door swings open and Max jumps out of nowhere and scares his little brother. Inside the house the wallpaper is peeling, blood stains are on the wooden floor and on the wallpaper. The house was built in 1920's, in 1964 teenagers and kids went missing on Halloween night on the same street with the house.

The smell inside the house is like a dead animal. Some of the past teenagers remains; lighters, glasses, teeth, and more. "Haven, look there's nothing to be scared of. You will be fine," Bree said while smiling. That's what everyone says before they get eaten or murdered. The door slams, making everyone jump and they wonder if Haven was right .

"Haven,can you tell us what happened last 20 years ago?", Cat said while putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Well according to the myth and legends, there is a creature named Snacker who eats children on Halloween. It's said that, only the children that come into this house, on this same day and at midnight, get eaten . Snacker can sense our fears. There is also another story about another creature who take's children's souls and gives it to the children parents, but who knows if that story is actually true or not," Haven said, while Cat was hugging onto Jacob.

Bree started to burn candles, with the lighter they found on the wooden floor to be able to see inside the eerie house. As the moon started to get brighter and brighter, many wolves started to howl.

The time on their watch was now almost midnight. The candles blew themselves out the same way that something had blown them out around the spooky house. The six teenagers tried to get out of the house but the doors were locked and at that moment they knew the creature was awake and they were ready to eat the children.