13

-lemonade by jeremy passion coz ❤️❤️❤️

-haoooooo 😍

-september is so so so near im excited

@-mingyu- ilyyyyy (mingyu does, too)

The following week, Mingyu visited you because he knew something was up.

You weren't replying to his messages and you didn't answer his calls.

But it's not the first time that you ignored your phone's ringing, tho. It happens, every month.

Mingyu knocked on your door but you didn't even try to ask who it was.

You didn't know it was him either.

Lying on the bed with your body facing the door, you covered your face with your blankets as he tried to go near you.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" You knew from the voice that it was Mingyu. The person you were trying to avoid.

"Hey..." He whispered, as he patted your side softly. "Go away. I hate you." You muttered, in an annoyed tone.

(mood swing game tOO STRONG)

"Aeyyyy..." Mingyu responded in a teasing voice. He pulled down the blankets from your face as he saw you glaring right at him. If only eyes could kill, r.i.p. kim mingyu

You thought he was gonna stop annoying you, but suddenly he grabbed your waist as he made you stand on your bed. 'No one dares to tease me when it's the time of the month.'

Feeling like an MMA fighter at the moment, you kicked him below the butt.

"Ow!" He screamed in pain.

He tried to hug you to make you stop kicking him but the full length mirror made him realize why you're being this violent.

Mingyu blushed deep red as he held your hand, pulling you to the bathroom. He carried you to the sink as he rummaged through your cabinets to find an underwear. (kim stoP)

He's actually blushing the whole time. You weren't aware that there was a visible red spot at the back of your cotton shorts.

He saw a sanitary pad on your bedside table and he took it, reaching out his hands to you so that you'll get your necessities.

You blushed as well, pulling the things away from his hands as quick as possible. Black underwear. BLACK?!!!

oh my gO---

"I-i chose that color so that it'd be easier to wash than the white ones." It seems like he read your mind, as you giggled on the inside. "Thanks, gyu." You replied with a smile.

After a few minutes, you were done changing. "M-mingyu? I'm sorry I kicked you----" You were cut off by a kiss being planted on your forehead.

"How can I make it up to you?" You asked him, avoiding his gaze as you blushed.

"The kiss already did, Y/N." He replied. "Eww.." You whispered, rolling your eyes.

He looked at the ground as he smiled, "Maybe netflix and chill?"

With that, he earned another kick from you.

(youre doing a great job as a punching bag kim greasegyu)