11

-another update bc i love @-mingyu-

You were at the verge of tears. You walked out of the store, alone.

Taking the handkerchief from your pocket, you saw a little boy trying to cross the streets, and there's no one with him.

A car was on its way and you ran to the child, as fast as you can.

Not minding the danger you might get in.

You pushed the child to the other side of the road, then you saw it was Hoshi.

'Geez, he walks around a lot.' You thought as you stood up, forgetting the car.

Hoshi rushed to you, holding your hand as he pulled you to the side. "Oneesan!" He shouted.

"Oneesan, daijoubu desuka?" (Noona, are you okay?) You nodded while you were trying to digest what happened earlier.

You almost got hit by a car.

Tears rushed down your cheeks and Hoshi tried to comfort you by hugging your neck. Hoshi kissed your cheeks.

"Daijoubu, oneesan." (It's okay, noona.) The child said to calm you down.

Where's Mingyu when you need him the most?

"Y-yah, Y/N." Speaking of the devil.

"I-i'm sorry for walking away.. I-i didn't mean to leave you alone." You whispered to Mingyu.

"No.. I-i'm sorry Y/N.. I shouldn't have let you go.. I lo-----" Those were the last things you heard before everything turned black.

-still so emo