09

-- /stares at the photo/ dayum i need jiSOOS

--i present predebut minGYU EVERYONE

You were at the beverages section when the two of you fought which milk flavor you're going to buy.

"I said chocolate!" You shouted.

"But I want strawberry!" He shouted back, staring at the pink box.

"Strawberry is pink, pink is for girls, you're gay!" You shouted again.

"So what if I like strawberry!" Mingyu shouted back, and stomped his feet like a little kid.

"Chocolateee!" You shouted over and over again.

"Damn it I'm getting both!" He pouted, reaching for both brown and pink boxes at the top shelf.

You scrolled through your phone when Mingyu screamed at the top of his lungs.

A little girl was grabbing the hem of his shirt.

"Wow. Two kids in a day. Are we child magnets or something?" You mumbled, Mingyu getting on his knees to talk to the child.

"Hey..." He managed to speak out as soon as he saw the kid's face. Damn, she's pretty. And I'm just a potato. Holy crap I hate myself.

"A-appa..." The little girl spoke softly, and Mingyu smiled as if it was music to his ears.

'I'm not getting jealous over a child.. Or am I?' You thought.

"My, my. The tables have turned." Mingyu said in a teasing tone.

"So... You're lost, princess?" He told the kid while smirking at you.

The little girl mumbled a 'yes' as she glared at you. Oh my god, what a brat.

"Hey, don't be like that to an unnie.. She's nice.." Mingyu told the kid, reffering to you. The little girl just wrapped his arms around him, whispering a little 'mianhae'.

You scoffed, folding your arms over your chest.

'Maybe I am getting jealous.' You thought.

-i suuuuck yayyy ❤️