Chapter 25

Jake's POV

It hurts knowing that she can't love me like how I love her.I am only her friend,she just loves me as a friend,nothing more.

D*mn this feeling!!!

She's happy now with Will.Maybe,I'll just move on.That's the right thing to do,I don't want to ruin what we have right now.

Ally's POV

We are currently performing our song 'Work From Home',then all of a sudden a banana and panda mascot came out and dance with us until we ended the song.

I have an idea who are they.

They are Shawn and Jake.

Shawn is wearing the banana suit while Jake is wearing the panda suit.

They're so cute.

Wondering why I know that???

Because you know,they are only the person I know that danced like that plus Jake gave me clue earlier.

They take off their head suits and  wave to the fans.

The fans went wild.

"Give it up for Shawn Mendes and Jake Miller!!!!"I shouted to the fans.

The fans get wilder.

"Thank you Atlanta,Georgia!!!"Dinah shouted.

The girls and I hold hands together with Jake and Shawn then we bow to the fans.We wave to them and take our exit in the backstage.

I walk straight to my man.

"You did great babe."He said then hugged me.

"Thanks"I said and pulled away from the hug.

He rested his arm on my arm.

"Good job girls!!!Congratulations!!!Y'all nailed it."Skylar told us.

"Thanks Sky"The girls and I said in unison.

We walk straight to our dressing room and then we change our outfits to a comfortable one.

Somebody enters the room,Jake and Shawn.

"Hey girls"They greeted us.

"Hey"We greeted back.

"We didn't know that you two would do that.Hahaha,you look so cute guys.It was epic."Normani said while laughing then we also laughed.

"Oh by the way,we gotta go now.Thank you girls."Jake said.

"Thanks also to the two of you."Lauren said.

"No problem 'bout that."Jake said and beamed a smile.

Shawn and Jake hug us one by one.

We don't expect what Shawn just did next,because he suddenly kissed Camila and the tiny girl blushed.

"Ehem..Ehem..Couple alert."Dinah said.

We all giggle and laugh.

"So the two of you are together?"Lolo asked.

"Yeah"Shawn simply answered.

So now,Mila is also taken.Gosh!!They're so cute together.

"So baby girl,see you when I see you."Jake said.

"We'll just keep in touch through our phones."He added.

"Sure,I will miss you."I said.

"Me too."He said then hugged me one more time.

"So,we gotta go now.Bye."Shawn said then they exited the room.

Will's POV

Me and Ally walked out from the venue and sat to the bench.

The rest of the girls are in their hotel rooms now near from the venue,just a few meters.

I put my hand over her shoulder and laid her head on my chest.We sat their just admiring the view.

"So tell me,how on earth you learn to dance like that?What you did on the stage was something I never saw my Allyson Brooke Hernandez."

She started laughing so hard.

"What hahaha,was your favorite part?"

"Most definitely,Big Bad Wolf babe."

She started singing her part in the song and also the chorus while dancing in front of me.

I was amazed of how incredibly sexy that was.

It definitely turned me on.I couldn't help it,I'm attracted to my girl.

"That was the most sexiest thing I ever seen you do."

She turned bright red and kissed me.

She suddenly sat on my lap and started kissing me.I reply all her kisses.

I kiss every inch of her neck then she moans.She looks at me and starts also kissing my neck.I can't describe how I feel.It was mind blowing.Her kisses were the best in my life!!!

"I love you Allyson."

"I love you too,Will."