Chapter Two

I was shaking in fear and because it was getting cold out. The green eyed boy took off his jacket and draped it around my shoulders. I looked up at him thankfully.

"Are you alright babe?" he asked me. I realized that he had a thick British accent. And for some reason he seemed strangely familiar to me. I nodded my head. "I'll take you back to my place and get you cleaned up." he said. By then I was warming up a bit more and I stopped shaking so much.

'I'm Harry by the way." he said.

"I'm Melanie, but most people call me Mel." I said.

"Melanie, I like that name."

"Thanks." we continued walking. He asked me about what happened and I told him I was out with my friends and decided to walk home, and the guys came......blah blah blah. Then I asked him what he was doing there.

"Harry, what were you even doing around there anyway?"

"Well, I was walking home and I heard yelling and screaming. So, I decided to go see what was going on, and I found you." he explained.

"Oh," was all I said. Finally we got to his place. It was in a small flat on the edge of the city. He unlocked the door and opened it, motioning me inside. I walked in and looked around the room. It was very spacious, and the décor was beautiful.

"Wow, Harry, this is nice." I complimented.

"Thanks, but I only live here when I'm in town. I'm usually.." he trailed off and didn't complete his sentence.

"Usually what?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." he said. "Let's get you cleaned up." he rushed me upstairs and showed me into the bathroom. I washed my face, and Harry gave me a pair of his sweatpants and a tee shirt to change into. I changed and then he came into the bathroom. His clothes were so baggy on me. He told me to sit on the counter so he could look at my arm. I had completely forgotten it was cut. I hopped up on the counter and Harry pulled out a first aid kit. He lifted up the baggy tee shirt sleeve and examined my arm. I watched him as he looked from my arm to the first aid kit, and grabbed a piece of gauze from it. He cleaned off the gash. I watched him the whole time as he worked on my arm. I smiled a bit as I saw his bright green eyes so focused, felt his hand holding my arm so gently, his hair falling a little in his eyes, his face so...........perfect. As I watched him, I realized how beautiful he was. I got this feeling inside of me, like butterflies in my stomach, when he looked at me, when he smiled, how he took care of me even though I was a stranger, how he handled me like I could break into a million pieces at any second. When he had placed the gauze on and finished he looked up at me and smiled. I got the butterfly feeling again.

"What are you looking at?" he asked me.

'What? Oh, um nothing." I said, looking away and blushing.

"Come on, you can tell me." he urged.

'Well,....you." I admitted. He looked up at me and stared at me. Then he smiled. 

"I never thanked you." I said after a second.

"For what?" he asked. Like he didn't know.

"For saving me."

"Oh, it's no problem. I'm just glad I got there in time."

"Me too." I simply said.

"Here, let me help you off the counter babe." he offered.

"Thanks." I said as he put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his shoulders, and he lifted me off the counter. He must have tripped on the bathroom rug or something because he stumbled and fell, with me tumbling on top of him. We laid there laughing our heads off with me still on top of him.