As things unfold (cont.)

Chapter 6

The sun splashed unto my face, causing my eyes to flutter before I officially woke up. I sat up and realized that my clothes had been removed while I was sleeping. I looked around for my clothes, and when I couldn't find them, I called Ryan's name. When I didn't hear a response, I reached for my phone, and that was when I saw that Ryan had attached a post-it to my screen.

Anthony, 

I'm sorry for the surprise, but I decided to wash your clothes. They should be dry soon, and I've run out to get some things for breakfast. I should be back within a half an hour.

-Ryan.

I smiled, and that's when I heard the front door open. I covered myself with the blanket and went downstairs, where I saw Ryan walk in with bags of Harris Teeter groceries. I smiled and approached Ryan, who was pulling out some pots and pans to make breakfast. As I walked towards him, he put down the pan he had just buttered and pulled me closer to him by my hips. "Good morning." Ryan said as he pulled off the blanket surrounding my body. He caressed my head, and then he kissed me. I felt at peace again, and I held Ryan's arms as we kissed. When we parted, Ryan turned back to the pan. He cracked two eggs and began frying them. I walked up behind Ryan and pressed my body against his. "How did you know where to find everything?" I asked. Ryan turned around and looked at my naked body. "You don't really hide your stuff." He said, a smile creeping unto his face. I smiled back, and turned around to put some clothes on. I felt Ryan gently tap my backside, and I smiled to myself before turning back around and winking at Ryan, who blushed before going back to cooking.

(Two weeks later)

I was sitting on my couch, watching Law and Order, when my doorbell rang. I paused the television and went to the door, where I saw Ryan standing there. "Hey you." Ryan said before I threw my arms around him. "What's up?" I asked when we had parted. "I just wanted to swing by and see how you were doing" Ryan asked. I went on this long rant about how I was being torn apart by work, and applying for schools. Ryan listened to my long rant, and when I was done, he looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to go somewhere with me?" He asked. "Where to?" I asked. 'Someplace special." Ryan answered simply. I wasn't sure what he was trying to do, but I trusted him enough to allow him to take me wherever. I put on a pair of shoes and walked out of the door with him.

Ryan had blindfolded me and had drove me to some random location. Once we reached where we were going, he helped me get out of the car, and he me into this seemingly dark room. "Ready?" Ryan asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I answered. Ryan pulled off the blindfold, and I saw that we were in his garage. A blanket was on the floor, and I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. "It's your garage" I said. "With a blanket." "Smartass" Ryan muttered with a smile. He guided me to the blanket and had me sit down. He sat down too. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "We're here to relieve some stress." Ryan reasoned. He pulled out a pipe, and I immediately knew what it was. "You want us to smoke pot?" I asked. "It'll help us relieve some stress." Ryan reasoned. "I wanted to say no, but I found myself unable to say it. "How do you do it?" I asked, a little nervous. Ryan showed me how to do it, and it was fairly simple. "Time for you to try it." Ryan said. "I lit the pipe, sucked in the air, and coughed it out violently. "Tastes terrible." I coughed. Ryan chuckled as he took the pipe. We smoked from the pipe a few more times, and after an hour, I felt really lightheaded and dizzy. I totally forgot what time it was, and was hardly aware of what I was doing. Ryan kissed me again, but this time I barely felt it. When we parted, Ryan looked at me with concern. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I-I don't feel so good." I murmured before I slumped over, and blacked out.........