Song preference |White Flag|

H A R R Y
Wait till the sun is up

Ever since you and Harry's first date looking at the sunrise had become your guys thing. Every once in a while you would choose a day to watch the sunrise in silence. His arms were wrapped around you as you laid your head on his chest. Often you were still a bit sleepy so it was comforting. In the moment it was just you and Harry waiting for the sun to be up and that's all that really mattered.

R O N
Not forever

You groaned in frustration as you slammed the door to your dormitory, luckily all your dorm mates were at dinner. You had gotten into another argument with your father about Ron. His usual argument was pissing you off. The usual you and Ron wouldn't last but honestly that didn't matter for you believed it would not be forever as well.

You had every right to live your life in the moment. It sure is better than not doing anything and then questioning if I could have worked.

F R E D
Just for now

"This is just for now." He says softly to you as you continue staring away. "I know." You and Fred both decided a break would be best since you needed to finish your time at Hogwarts and it felt like trying to maintain a strong relationship would get in the way of that.

G E O R G E
pull the white flag of surrender

"I'm sorry!" "Please stop!" You say inbetween laughter as George tickles you. "I pull the white flag of surrender." You exclaimed and much to your relief he stopped.

"You're so mean." You say glaring at George with a hint of a smile on your face. "I'm amazing." He smiles making you laugh once again.

D R A C O
Just for now

Of course you knew that Draco was a deatheater. He trusted you enough to tell you. You two currently sat in the astronomy tower, your head on shoulder. You knew that thing were about to get rough and just for now you two just needed to be together; Be in each other's presence.

O L I V E R
Someday

You stared out the window as the soft rain hits your window. Your arms wrapped around your knees. It's been two months since you talked to Oliver. He understood why you wanted to break up how could he not understand. He knew that someday when you were ready you two would go out again but for now you just needed to mourn your brother.

N E V I L L E
Won't stay down

You sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry about Blaise and Malfoy. I know how much they bring you. I don't want you to continue going through this."

"Don't worry about me, I won't stay down. I never do." You smile softly as you wrap your arms around him.

C E D R I C
Dry my tears in a coffee cup

It's been two months since Cedric's death. Your mom, dad and brother hardly ever left your side. Always asking you if there was something you needed. Every two hours bringing you food and tea that you never touched.

How were you supposed to be okay? Everything has been going so well. The last thing he said to you was I love you, it was for the first time. You didn't say it back, you felt that it was too soon. Now you're just left to dry your tears into your coffee cup.

J A M E S
I don't reach

You groan in furstraction making the tall raven look over at you. "There something wrong?" Your face turns scarlet as you quietly mumble something under your breath. "I'm sorry?"

You sighed before looking up at him. "I can't reach." You say in a whisper but this time he hears you and laughs making you glare at him. He reached up and hands you a book. "Here you go small one."

S I R I U S
Gotta learn new tricks

You were walking when you saw a sort of shinning on the floor. You crouched down to look at what shone. A smile made its way onto your face when you saw it was a trip wire. The only person known to still use a trip wire was Sirius Black.

You stood back up before walking over it. Sure enough there was Sirius. "Honestly Black, you need to learn new tricks."

R E M U S
I'll go down

You scowl angrily at your brother. Of course you guys would get into yet another brawl over Remus. "Can't you see? (Y/N), he's going to fall one day and take you with him."

"Then I guess ill go down for him!" You exclaim before walking away from him. Remus was one of the best things that had ever happened to you and you weren't willing to let go of him so easily.

L U N A
Someday it's gonna happen

You sigh looking across at Luna. "I just want to be the one to tell her." You mutter. "You will tell her?" She asks happiness clear in her voice. You smile at her reassuring. "Yeah, I will. I know someday it's gonna happen. She has to know I'm bi, she's my sister."

I know some are short and some are longer I'm sorry but I overall liked how they turned out. So I'm asking for two recommendations.

One, I need song to use for preferences or preferences that you would like me to add such as 'First I love you' or something

I'm also asking for book recommendations because lately I've been reading a lot so.