He has a girlfriend|Part two|

HARRY

"The eagle has entered!" You best friend whispers frantically. You glance up at her. "What?" S(he) sighs and rolls her eyes, "Harry just entered the library."

You glance up from your book and see him, his hair like usual messy and you swore you could see his green eyes from the distance. He glanced over at you. Shit, you think to yourself as he stars walking over to you. Ever since you saw him and Cho you've been avoiding him, not only because you were jealous but because as your friend he should have told you. "I've got to bolt." You grab your bag before standing up and rush behind a bookshelf. You continue until you can't see Harry.

You sigh in relief thinking that you lost him. "Why are you avoiding me?" A voice asks behind you making you jump. You turn around and come face to face with Harry. "I'm not avoiding you."

"Yeah, that's why you jumped from your table when I was walking towards you." You look at him defeated. "Well um- uh."

"Is it because of Cho?" He questions making you freeze. You suck in a breath but stay quiet. "If it is you don't have to avoid me anymore. We broke up, after all I fancy you."

RON

You were walking with Hermione when you hear footsteps running behind you. "You hear that?" You question as you and Hermione stop walking. Hermione nods in response. You both turn around and see Lavender running towards you.

"Lavender is there-" your cut off as a pain hits your cheek. You gasp at her. "You are a boyfriend stealer. I hope your life goes horrible." She snarls before leaving, you stand there confused. "Are you okay?" Asks Hermione turning to me. "My cheek is fine but my brain is very confused."

"Mine too. Did she just call you a boyfriend stealer?" You nod. "I don't understand. She couldn't have meant Ron could she?" That's when you see Ron running towards you.

"Oh what happened to your cheek? Was it Lavender?" You nod in response, he grabs your chin to take a look at your cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone." Hermione mutters walking away from you guys. "What did Lavender mean? Why did she call me a boyfriend stealer?" Ron's face turned red but he stayed quiet. "Ron?"

"I broke up with her because I- I well I don't fancy her. I fancy you." You smile and wrap your arms around his neck. You put your head against his shoulder, "I happen to fancy you too."

FRED

You walked into the Gryffindor room when you see Fred and Angelina talking quietly. You feel a pang off jealousy when you see them hug, you turn away when you see George on the couch smirking at you. You narrowed your eyes at him, he found out about your crush on Fred. You take a seat at a chair near the couch before taking out your book for History of Magic. "So (Y/N), you looked rather jealous." You look up and glare daggers at George. He wouldn't dare.

"Not sure what you mean." Fred looks at both of you in confusion. You shake your head at Fred when he looks at Fred with a smirk. "Well isn't a tad bit obvious that she-" No, you're a Gryffindor and should be able to tell him yourself. "I fancy you." You blurt out before George can continue.

You quickly stand up ready to run when Fred stands as well. "Well that's-" Your heart starts hammering in your chest. "Great because I really like you too." You smile widely as he pulls you in for a hug. You wrap your arms around him, you see George nodding with a smile. 'Thanks for the push.' You mouth at him as he walks out of the common room.

GEORGE

"Ugh, I thought it would be for the best bit quite honestly she only go more infuriating! He's all Katie ever talks about." You frown, it still hurt you a bit that George and Katie we're going out. "Cut her some slack- I mean well she's happy right? Just let her talk, she is your best friend."

Angelina furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "What are you talking about? Happy? She couldn't be more crushed." It was your turn to be confused. "Wait- what?"

Angelina sighs, "Didn't you hear? George broke up Katie, apparently there's this other girl that's caught his eye. Katie has been so hurt lately." You shake you head hearing the news, a part of you is happy but another part of you feels remorse at Katie. "I'll be back." Angelina days before running off.

You continue reading when you feel Angelina sit down besides you again. "What is it this time Angelina?" You hear a chuckle, you look up and see George. "Oh, George. Hi." He smiles at you, "Hey so, I know you've heard about me and Katie."

"Correction, it's Katie and I." He chuckles at you, "That's one of the reason's I fancy you." You look up at him, "I fancy you (Y/N)."

DRACO

You sit in the library laughing with your sister when Parkinson walks towards you. "I bet this is all your fault you stupid Weasel." You glare at her. Ginny stands up, "Don't talk to my sister like that or you'll have to deal with me." Parkinson rolls her eyes, obviously not knowing how great Ginny is at spells.

"What are you on about anyways?" You asks, Ginny once again takes a seat next to you still glaring daggers at Parkinson. You smile slightly. "What I'm talking about is Draco! My- well not my Drakey anymore! I think it's your fault."

You look up at her completely appalled, "Are you trying to tell me that you claim its my doing that Draco broke up with you." You were both happy and offended.

Then you hear another voice, "She wouldn't be wrong you know." Your heart stops as you hear the familiar voice, you along with Ginny turn around and see Draco smiling at you.

"What?" You question not sure you heard correctly. "You heard me (Y/N)." Your eyes slightly widened, he had called you by your first name. "I fancy you."