You have a boyfriend |Part two|

HARRY

A broken heart. That's what was left in yours and Blaise relationship. Hermione was currently dragging Harry to the library. The reason was unknown to Harry, but he was guessing it was to read or an upcoming test.

"Hermione why are we going to the library? Is there a test I don't know about?" Hermione laughed at Harry. "You'll see when we get there." She replied. Suspicion, that's all that Harry was feeling.

They then entered the library. "Okay, we're here. Now tell me why we are here." Harry said immediately.

"Look, at the far table." You sat there reading a potions book. Your hair was in a ponytail/cascading down. "Okay?" Harry knew exactly what Hermione was trying to do.

"Okay? Harry Potter if you don't walk over there, you won't be able to walk at all!" Hermione threatened, Harry wasn't sure wether or not she was joking but he really didn't want to take that chance. He took a deep breath before walking over.

"Hey." He said once he was a foot away. You smiled up at him, "Hello Harry."

"Can I?" He asked pointing to the chair next to you. "Sure, go ahead."

He smiled at you before saying, "Heard what happened." He tried to sound indifferent. He was scared that you were going to get angry, hex him and then walk away. He was surprised when you have him a sad smile.

"Yeah, don't get me wrong. He was a great bloke, it's just that I went out for him for the wrong reason."

"Wrong reason?" You breathed in before replying. "Yeah, truth is I like someone else. He's different then Blaise. He's a Gryffindor, plays on the quidditch team and he isn't the best at being casual." You then walked away leaving Harry's heart running.

RON

Draco Malfoy, wasn't the best at relationships. That's what you had learned. The sad part is that you had known that. You just hoped you were wrong, but you weren't.

You and him had just gotten into another argument. Snape wasn't vert happy with Draco, that's how everyone knew things were going bad between you and Draco, because of how he was being treated in class.

You walked out of the Slytherin common room and on your way to the library, which was your safe spot you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw the golden trio. Well that's what everyone called them anyways. They gave you sad apologetic smiles.

"I'm sorry." Harry and Hermione said before walking behind. You stood by yourself with Ron.

"I'm really sorry about Draco." You gave him a sad small smile. You then sighed. "It's okay. I'm going to tell you something." He looked at you when you said that.

"I think maybe one of the reasons Draco and I didn't work out was because of me." He was about to protest but you held your hand up. "No, it's the truth. One of the reasons was me and before you ask why let me continue." He nodded.

"I didn't like him, not really. There's actually this other bloke that I like." Ron heart was already shattered so how was it possible that you had just broken it even more. He still didn't have a chance with you.

"Him and Draco don't get along much. He's a Gryffindor." Ron then looked up ahead. Could it be Harry? He was wondering to himself. "He's quite an amazing bloke. You know, he once caught me doing something embarrassing in class." Ron's heart started racing. You smiled at him before saying, "I'll see you around, Ron."

FRED

Fred was waking by the Quidditch field when he saw an amusing sight. Harry and Ron stood by Hermione and seemed to be trying to hold in their laughter. Oliver was pinned to the wall and Hermione had her wand up to his neck. Then it stopped being amusing when he realised what had happened. Oliver had hurt you. He then rushed up to the common room when the portrait swung open, he felt someone hit him; he feel backwards with weight on him.

He looked up and locked eyes with two (E/C) ones. "I'm so sorry." You apologised immediately. Then he noticed your eyes were a bit red. "It's fine." He said helping to get up.

"I'm sorry, I heard what happened." You looked up at him. "It's fine." You then sat on a near by bench. Fred then took a seat next to you.

You then laid your head on his shoulder. He tensed but slowly he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. "I think I know the reason we didn't work out." Fred glanced over at you.

"I didn't truly like him." You glanced up at Fred. "I like someone else." You then once again turn your gaze on the floor. "He's funny, charming, goofy and incredible and although he play Quidditch he's nothing like Wood." Fred was trying to put in his mind who it could be that you liked but no one came to his mind except maybe his brother.

You stood up; Fred followed. "He's also been really kind to me today. He's older. He's a ginger." You smile at him as his heart starts racing.

"I have to go make sure my sister didn't kill Wood. She might get expelled and loose her mind." You send him one last smile before walking away.

GEORGE

George currently sat in the Gryffindor common room. Then the portrait swung open and someone took a seat next to him.

He glanced over to see you looking at him. "You okay?" He asks looking at you with worried eyes. "Can I ask you for advice?" You asked softly. He nodded. You smiled and turned to face him and with your feet crisscrossed on the couch.

"Okay, so me and Oliver well we um haven't been doing so well." George felt a small pang at his heart, of course this was about Oliver. You took a deep breath before continuing.

"There was this other bloke that I really liked. Well I still kinda like him." You then looked at George.
"I guess I was trying to get over him by going out with Oliver. It didn't work though, I still get the same butterflies in my stomach when I see him. I still smile at the thought of his name."

George felt another pang at his heart. Another bloke. It seemed as if he was never going to get a chance with you. You have him a small smile. "What do I do?"

"I think you- wait! Don't make fun of me for what I'm about to say but I think you should do what you're tells you." You smile widely at him. "Thanks Georgie." You kiss his cheek before running out leaving him flustered.

DRACO

Draco turns around as he hears footsteps behind him. He sees you walking behind the rest of the class. Your eyes puffy and red. He watches as you and Harry glance over at each other.

You and Harry had recently broken up. The whole school was in shock, including your family and all of your guys friends. They really thought you guys would last. He notices that you start straying behind. When no one is around he speaks up. "I'm sorry." You look up in shock. You try to say something. "I- it's um alright." Draco then gives you a small smile before walking off.