He realizes he likes you

HARRY
You was walking down to the lake when you hear your brother. "Watch it Mudblood!" You turns around to see Hermione, Ron and Harry in front of Draco.

"Don't call her that!" You shout walking over to Hermione's side. 'She's standing up to her own brother.' Thinks Harry watching you.

Draco gives you a small glare before walking away. It was in that moment Harry realized he liked
(Y/N) One of the bravest girls in Slytherin.

RON
Ron struggled to finish his potion. He looked over to see you done with yours. She's brilliant, he thinks before turning back to his potion.

He groans in frustration. He stares down at his potion when all of a sudden he sees an ingredient fall into it. He looks up and sees you smiling. "You forgot an ingredient." Then he sees turn into a soft shade of green like it was supposed to. It was in that moment Ron realized he had fallen for the kindest Slytherin.

FRED
Fred and George where walking down the corridor when he sees Ron and Harry rush by following McGongall. Being curious they followed.

They walk into Madam Pomfrey's office and see Harry and Ron by a two beds. "What's going on?" Fred asks. He looks over Ron and sees (Y/N) petrified yet your brown, frizzy hair still perfectly covering you face. In that moment he realized he had fallen for you.

GEORGE
You were walking when out of no where you hear McGongall screaming at someone. "That buldger could have badly injured him. If it was you that did this prank I'll have no choice but to suspend you from the Quidditch team." You knew exactly what McGongall was talking about. George and Fred hexed a buldger into hitting and following Lee Jordan.

You turned the corner and said "It was me, Professor McGongall. Lee was being a prat and I- I'm sorry." You look down avoiding eye contact with George.

"Very well then. One weeks detention Miss Johnson." She nods. McGongall walks off and so do you. Watching you walk away he realizes he's fallen for his protector.

DRACO
He realized he liked you the moment he met you. You were the first person to ever give him a true and genuine smile.

——

I'm might just update twice tomorrow!