He finds out who your family is*

HARRY

You walked into potions looking for a seat. There was one open next to Harry and one open next to Dean Thomas.

You decided to take the seat next to Harry. You gave him a smile. The lesson passed by easily. Harry has never had a better Potions.

You walked out as Harry was collecting his stuff. As Harry was walking out he heard arguing. He recognized the voices, it was yours and Draco's.

"Don't be seen ever talking to that Potter. Do you now what will happen when father hears?" Draco's voice asked with a tad of bitterness. Then Harry realized with a jolt. (Y/N) was Malfoy's sister...

RON

Potion just finished. Ron hurriedly gathered all his stuff and walked out the door.

"So I have to call you dad when we're alone but Professor in front of the class?" You ask with annoyance. Snape merely nods.

Then Ron realized he had forgotten his quill. "I don't get why I can't call you dad but you can call me by my last name. Then everyone's just going to know anyways!" Ron stopped dead in his track. No way! (Y/N) was Snape's daughter....

FRED
You met

GEORGE
You met

DRACO
Draco watched as the all the new year's walked in. He then saw you standing in line behind Ginny Weasley. Draco sat in anticipation.

"Weasley, Ginny." She of course got sorted into Gryffindor. Draco honestly couldn't care less. "Weasley, (Y/N)." Everything seemed to freeze for Draco. No way... (Y/N) is a Weasley

——

Sorry about Fred and George's and yes I know Draco's was really short. I'm trying to make them longer!