The Party

This morning i was successful in avoiding Logan,just as i was taken off she was stepping out her house waving to me.But i just ignoring her pretending i didn't hear her calling my name.Once i got to school and parked my ride i noticed people laughing and whispering,which by the way happy people make me wanna barf, holding some rectangular card.I ignore them and head to my locker to get my books for my first period.When i opened my locker the same rectangular card fell out of my locker.I picked it up and read:

                                                    Party At My House(Monica Powers)

                                               "Starts At 8:00 To whenever;All invited"

                                                       Address:**********************

"Yea right"I whispered aloud.Throwing the card back in my locker as the late bell went off i slammed my locker shut.Running through the the hallway i saw Logan standing next to Monica with a confused and glum face.I ignored the feeling that sprung on my chest and kept going. 

"Mrs.Young late again i see."

"I'm sorry i'll try harder."and with a growl she told me to go sit down.As usual the class went as usual except for peole asking eachother if they were going to monica's party.That was what everybody was talking about,that was untill a new student walked in.

"Oh and who might u be."The teacher spoke with a terrified look on her face,as well as some of the guys in the class.I on the other hand couldn't help but be fascinated,i think she's one those studs and she look fine as fuck.

"A i'm new here,and i go by diamond.Don't ask for my 'real' name because i'll never give it to you,and if you find it out it's not my name.

"Well don't you know what you want."The teacher spoke and you could hear few chuckles from around the room."So where you from?"The teacher continued,i wish she'd shut up and saved her views and backhanded compliments.I would have said something but i'm kinda a closet gay.People know i am but i don't actually date anyone so people don't really believe me.I've had opportunities i just choose to do nothing

"From North Dakota ma'am.My mother bought the school and a few other things around here so she thought she'd move a little closer to her investments and people she owns like you,right?" And with that she took a seat right in the front as close as she could have to Mrs.Winters.You could hear faint laughter and owws.

After that i only saw 'Diamond at lunch she was trying to chat up some girls.Ok i might be trying to stalk her but everyone is aren't they.I mean i usually go out for lunch but i decided to stay on the off chance i'll run into Diamond,plus it's friday and i don't feel like stressing myself.I was reading a book and eating an apple,and was actually doing fine until i noticed Logan walking over to my table for one.