6~

A few days pass, and now it's Wednesday afternoon. They're all in S.T.A.R. Labs, still wondering when Zoom was going to appear and make his move in this fight that needed to end. Right now, Barry was on a mission, leaving Oliver to stay with everyone else at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Right now, they had bigger problems. Probably as big as Zoom.

"Hurry, Barry, hurry! We don't have much time," he heard Caitlin say in his ear, quite frantically.

"Caitlin, I know, I'm kinda trying here. I'm the fastest man alive," he replied. Besides Zoom and the Reverse-Flash, he thinks to himself.

"I know, but do you want this bomb to go off and kill about a hundred or so people?!" She was stressing, not wanting anyone to get hurt today. She was worrying enough about Barry's safety.

Oliver sighed and took over Caitlin's spot, and Cisco helped out as well.

"You really need to hurry it up just a little," Oliver said, making Barry get a turn to sigh.

"I'm trying."

Barry finally reached the building that this bomb was planted at. It was some sort of showing for something today. A hearing, he thinks.

"I need everyone to get out of here now, because this building is going to explode very soon!" Barry yells, his voice echoing throughout the room. Since everyone trusts The Flash and he's Central City's hero.

And so everyone evacuates the building.

"Okay guys, so where is this bomb?" Barry asks, running from room to room.

"It should be upstairs on the balcony somewhere. Check flower pots," Cisco replies. "Or... Anywhere that seems a good spot to hide a bomb would be."

"What person hides bombs in flower pots? And why upstairs?" Barry asks, but does go upstairs to the little overhang to look over at everyone in the building. "Maybe they were planning to kill this guy." He eventually finds this bomb, and manages to deactivate it with the help of his friends. He then runs back to S.T.A.R. Labs, and is back into his normal clothes before anyone can even see him.

"Great work," Cisco says, and Barry simply nods.

"Sorry, I kind of got a little nervous and freaked out on you. I just didn't want anyone to die," Caitlin said, and Barry nodded again.

"It's okay, I understand that. I'm used to it," he replies, chuckling a bit.

Barry walked into the room that Harrison Wells 2.0 was usually in, but to Barry's bad luck, Harrison was walking the same way.

And ran into Barry.

His coffee went all over himself and Barry.

"Barry, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were coming this way," he apologized, grabbing a cloth to wipe himself off.

"It's fine. Hold on." Barry then ran off. When he returned, he was in a new outfit and all cleaned.

But something was wrong.

Cisco looked terrified, worried, slightly pale, and his eyes were wide.

"Cisco, what's wrong?" Barry asked, confused. "Cisco?"

"It's going to happen soon," he whispers. "That outfit... You wore that outfit in my vision."

Barry's blood went cold and he paled slightly.

"Wait... So... Zoom is going to come sometime today?" Now that he thought about it, he wasn't ready. He thought he was but he isn't. He's terrified, actually. So very scared and nervous.

Cisco nodded. "I think so." He then looked to Oliver. "Ollie, stay with Barry today, okay? Keep a good eye on him, please."

Oliver then nodded. "I mean, that is what I'm here for."

Barry was silent, before he walked out of the room, and down the hall to exit. Oliver followed. "Where are you going?"

"I need to check on Joe and Iris. Patty too," he says simply. "I need to know that they're okay."

"Are you sure that this is a g-"

"Yes."

~~~

But when they got to the CCPD, everyone was running around. It was total chaos. When Barry finally spotted Joe, he walked over to him.

"Joe?" Joe looked upset, or scared. "Joe, what happened? Why is everyone freaking out?"

He turned his head to look at Barry. "It's Patty, Barry. Some guy came and took her."

No, no, no, this is exactly what I was worried might happen! "Who took her? What did he look like?" Barry's girlfriend was now in the hands of someone bad, and he needed to get her back before it was too late.

"He was in all black! That's all I really remember. Barry, I think..." His voice became quiet. "I think Zoom captured Patty."

Zoom was increasingly becoming Barry's worst nightmare, becoming worse by the minute. "Oh, God." He ran a hand through his hair, before turning around and going out of the building to meet Oliver there.

Sensing Barry's stress and anxiety, he asked, "What happened?"

"Ollie, he took her," Barry said, nervously fumbling with his outfit sleeves. "Patty's gone. Zoom took her. I don't know how to get her back. I-"

"Okay, calm down. It's going to be okay, and you're going to get her back," he reassured his friend, making him take a few deep breaths. "Let's just go back to S.T.A.R. Labs and tell them."

So they did just that, heading back to the lab.

They weren't even halfway there when Barry was suddenly pinned to the wall.

"Hello again, Flash," Zoom's deep voice growls. "You're not going to get away this time."