2~

"Wait, what? Have they been looking?" He stands up. He knew this meant he'd have to help them look for Oliver. Where could he have gone? Did he go back to Lian Yu for something? Maybe he just went somewhere deciding he needed a break, but didn't tell anyone.

"I think so. Facial recognition software and everything, according to Felicity. They've hacked into about every security camera network in the city, but there haven't been any signs of him anywhere. They aren't sure where he's gone to. They want you to go help them, if that's okay with you. You're pretty much the only person they know that can help," he says, and Barry nodded. He knew they would need his help, or Cisco wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

"Got it. I'm sure they'll want you to check all the security cameras here, too. Do you think you guys can start hacking and searching for Oliver with the facial recognition software? He could be anywhere around Central City, possibly," Barry said, standing up to prepare to run to get changed back into his other clothes.

Cisco and Caitlin nodded. "We're on it. Let us know if you guys find anything," Caitlin said, making Barry nod as well. "Of course. Same for you guys." Before another word could be said, he began to run after channeling his ability, taking off his suit and quickly changing before anyone could see him. He then ran to the warehouse where Oliver's "Arrow cave" would be found.

He arrived there fairly quickly. Not to mention that he is a speedster.

"Where's the last place he was seen?" Barry immediately asks them, heading to the computers where Felicity sat and Diggle was beside.

"Diggle says he last saw him here, and I saw him last in the house. He said he was going to be out for a bit, but didn't give me any specific details, and now he's gone." Felicity's eyes never left the screens, her fingers typing non-stop, but she spoke quite fast. "I really should've asked him where he was going, but I wasn't thinking." She sighs, shaking her head. Barry was sure she was blaming herself.

"It's nobody's fault that he's gone now," he reassures her. "Okay, so you're positive you have looked everywhere possible in the city?"

"Yes, I'm positive, Barry. Every railroad, subway station, restaurant, street cameras, everything! I haven't seen him anywhere, and I'm freaking out! What if we lost him? Star City can't lose their vigilante, and I can't lose my boyfriend," she says, looking over at him, her eyes filled with a lot of worry. Like, a lot.

"We're going to find him, Felicity, I swear." Barry was worried as well, because Oliver was his friend, but he didn't show many signs of being worried. Only a few. "Can you start checking in places other than this city? I'm having Cisco and Caitlin search in Central City, as well."

Felicity nods. "Anything to possibly find Ollie."

"Oh, and possibly check his passport records and things like that, because he could've flew out over the border somewhere to try and get away," Barry suggests.

~~~

After about a week or so, they finally get a lead of some sort on Oliver Queen. After asking Thea and checking more cameras and asking more people, they finally get a lead on him. They had also checked his passport records, indicating that he went back to Lian Yu.

Barry, Felicity, and Diggle had gone on a plane to the island that Oliver had previously been stranded on for 5 years. They were so determined to get him back. Barry knows he could've ran to Lian Yu, but he didn't know how to get there exactly.

"I don't understand. He has such a bad history here. Why would he return to the island he worked so hard to get away from in the first place? It's confusing," Barry asks, looking to Felicity and Diggle, who were in the seats beside him.