4~

Barry did just as he was told, and called up Oliver.

"Hello?" Oliver answered, probably wondering why Barry was calling.

"Hey, Ollie. Um, so, that metahuman I was telling you wants to kill me... Zoom. He's going to kill me. Cisco vibed it. We need your help to like, protect me or something so he doesn't kill me," Barry says, slightly awkwardly, making Cisco snicker in the background. "Also, bring like, 5 or 6 of those arrows that you can put serum or whatever into."

Oliver was silent as he let all of that process into his mind. "Cute, The Flash needs protecting from me," he jokes. "But isn't this guy like, way more powerful than you? You've told me this in the past. How am I supposed to help? He's a speedster and he's faster than you."

"We have a plan, which is why I need you to bring those arrows, Oliver. Please? We really need you, or I'm going to die for sure. We'll give you the details when you come here," Barry said, and Oliver sighed.

"I suppose I can come and help you, yeah. I mean, you're here for me when I've needed help, so I need to return the favor every once in a while. I'll be sure to bring them. I'll come now, and stay until we take Zoom out." The line is then cut off, and Barry puts his phone in his pocket.

"He's coming. We'll have to fill him in on it all when he gets here. He said he's coming now, so it's going to take him a little bit to come," Barry says to them.

"Good, good. He's going to be a major help. He's a big part of our plan. Now we need to figure out this formula, and then we're okay. I'm pretty sure we need more tachyons and such..." Wells sighed, trying to think. "Leave, let me figure this out please." Cisco and Barry then leave the room to let Harrison think.

"So, do you think this will work, or will it be like what you vibed?" Barry asked, looking over at his friend.

"I think it's going to work. You should think the same. You aren't dying on my watch. This is why we're working out a plan, Barry. We're getting Oliver to help, even. I know he won't miss a shot. He's like, Deadshot, except he uses arrows and doesn't kill unless he absolutely has to," he replies. "But I think it'll work."

"Good, I don't want to die yet," Barry said, sighing. "There's so much I need to do... There's so much I want to accomplish. I don't want to stop saving this city. It needs me. If I'm not here, then Central City is bound to go up in flames with all of the metahumans. Nobody would be able to save the city. I just want to run from my problems, but they're just going to catch up with me and backfire on me. Sometimes I wish that I never got struck by the lightning. I wish I was just a normal forensics scientist. But then I think of all the times I've saved this city, and the amazing people I've met, and it makes me glad that I got struck by that lightning." Barry sits in a chair, looking up at Cisco. "And then there's times like these that make me wish I didn't have it again."

"Sorry, man. I wish I could help you out there, but all I can do is vibe stuff. All of this was inevitable. It was meant to happen one day..." He paused, before changing the subject. "Let's change the mood. Want to hit Jitters real fast? Big Belly Burger? Something to make you happier and more hopeful while we wait for Oliver."

Barry chuckled silently, before saying, "Nah, I'm good. I just want to get this done and over with. Maybe after we can get Big Belly Burger or something to celebrate if this works, okay?"

Cisco groaned a little before nodding. "Deal."

"You know you can still go get some, right? Even though I don't want to," he said, laughing a bit for real.

"I know, but it's better to get it when I'm not getting it just for myself," he replied, laughing a bit as well.

"Whatever floats your boat, man."

***

Gonna be a little drama soon... Oops 😇