Orphan: 24

This chapter contains XXX content 🍆💦 and should not be viewed by PREPUBESCENT children under 15 years of age. You were warned.

Feasting on my flesh. I wipe them away but yet they remain. Is a grim death what awaits me. Some may say I am already dead but do I not feel ? There is a poison in me. Eating away at my every waking thought. - ???

*Orphan P.O.V*

" So how was the graduation? " Cassius asked as I walk through the doors.

I smiled satisfyingly. " He looked so happy walking across. "

" Did he see you? " He asked...

I frowned. " No. I remained hidden. " I tossed his keys onto the table walking to the fridge to grab a bottled water. He sat at the table holding his stare on me. I look over at him before taking a swig of my water. " Who opened this water? "

" I have no knowledge. " He shrugged looking back to his crossword puzzle.

" Hmm. " I mumbled pouring out the water bottle and grabbing a warm one from the pantry.

" I need your thoughts. What is a four letter word substituting truth? " He inquired, still looking down at his puzzle.

I twisted my head sideways. He knows exactly what the word is. " What are you trying to say? " I crossed my arms.

Cassius squinted his eyes examining me. " How deep is your connection to that boy? "

I looked away avoiding making eye contact with him allow him entry into my mind like he is so privy to. " I do not want to discuss it. "

" You do know you're putting his life in danger more and more. " He stands up. " He is not like you and it's against everything for you to be with him. "

I slam my water down. " You will not tell me who I can and cannot be with. "

" I'm not telling you anything. It's a unwritten fact idiot. " Cassius taunts, pushing my shoulder with his finger.

" Stop it. " I growled.

" Or what idiot? " He stated, pushing me again.

I could feel the rage and dark side of me conjure. " I'm warning you. "

" Release it Orphan. Show the world why you must remain hidden. " Cassius stood in front of me without a tremble.

I lowered my head and stopped myself from losing control. I walked away from him and made my way up the stairs to my room. Once inside I slammed the door shut. My breathing was matching the level of aggression and rage I had stored away. The part of me yearning to be released. I crawled over to my closet rambling through the various items. I grabbed my shoe box and opened it revealing the photo of Jahod and I sleeping so peacefully. I stared at it feeling my boiling blood come to a solemn simmer. My thumb grazed over it as I fought the smile creeping upon my face.

My body shivered as I felt a cool breeze blow through my closet. My head remained forward as my eyes travel to the side of my head sensing something standing behind me. I dare not move. I could hear the many whispering voices of the many victims he's claimed. Each unknowing soul crying in agony at his way. The spawn of evil yet he is not Satan. My room retracts it's normal color to it's dark red eclipse color.

 My room retracts it's normal color to it's dark red eclipse color