Orphan: 11

Was gonna release the pic of Orphan BUTTTTT not just yet :-)

     " Orphan... " I stood in front of him and tried to gather words to explain how I felt right now. "Who did this to you?"

He laughed. " Close the door and come here. "

     I shut the door but I definitely wasn't approaching him. Literally my feet felt heavy...

      " Nah I'll stand just where I am. " I say, still staring at this beautiful man in front of me.

" Come here Jahod. NOW! " As if on cue I started walking towards him.

     My mind was saying no stay away from me, but my body was reacting otherwise. He held his arms open, and pulled me into him. My arms were bunched up by my chest while he was swaying us side to side.

" I missed you. " He mumbled into my hair after kissing my forehead.

     I pull back. " Umm do you never remember that you're always the one that pushes me away? And, wassup with this? " I ask, pointing at him still stunned.

He sighs. " Isn't this what you wanted from me? "

     I look away. " I liked you how you were just minus the weirdness. "

" The old me is gone now. I want you Jahod. " He confesses.

      I stare at him for a second.

     " Have you seen Rallo? " I ask, crossing my arms.

" Yeah. He actually helped me make this transformation. "

     " Hmm. " I mumble. " Figures. "

" Why are you acting like you don't like me anymore? I did this for you. I'm ready to be more open with you. As long as you ask the right questions at the right time. "

     " What does that even mean Orphan. Matter of fact. What is your real name? " I semi shout.

He looks away. " Not the right time. "

     I inhale and exhale. " Where is Rallo? "

" He's back. He's okay Jahod trust me. " He looks at me then down at his nails.

     I stare Orphan down intently. I couldn't help but bite my lips because I have to admit he so damn sexy right now. He bursts out laughing which knocks me out of my thoughts.

     " What are you laughing about? " I ask, leaning on the door frame.

He stands up. " Oh nothing. I know I'm sexy too. " He laughs and walks up the stairs.

     " I said it aloud? " I yelled up the stairs after him.

" You didn't need to your face said it all. " He says, and his door closes.

------

     I'm downstairs cooking in the kitchen. Orphan walks in and I look back at him. He goes over to the closet, and opens the door to search for something to eat. I turn around and watch as his eyes roam around the various cans and boxes.

" Are you going to stare at me the entire time? " He says, picking up cans and placing them back down.

     " You mind just talking to me for one second? " I ask, crossing my arms.

He sighs. " What do you want to talk about? " He leans back on the door and furrows his eyebrows at me.

     I look at him with wide eyes. " Really? "

" I don't have much time Jahod. " He says.

     I roll my eyes. " Well what do you have time for? I want to know who you are. I want to know more about you. I want to know where you came from. I want to know your real name. I want to know what is your purpose here. "