Mitchie Rant

Hey y'all it's been a while since I did a rant....

You know who I really hate?

Those people who are like "I miss the old Mitch" or "I liked you in 2013 better" or "you looked hotter like this go back to this style"

1. It's still the same Mitch...!! He's just more confident and has grown into himself and any real fan would be able to appreciate that and love him!

2. IT'S HER FUCKING LIFE.

She gets to make her OWN choices and she's expressing herself and PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BASH ON THAT!!!!

Remember this throwback pic?

Here are some of the comments:

"Gaaawd I miss the old Mitch.... Jet black hair, no piercings😢"

"I miss this Mitch⚰ #rip" (a PTX fan acc responded to this one saying "tbh same")

"This is better😐💔"

"You are much more handsome with this color and model of hair"

"Love him here, hey mitchie change your style again"

"Please go back in this style you look more great and more handsome than you are now we don't like it go back"

"I miss this Mitch even tho I support you. Not straight Mitch, just a version of Mitch that seemed to be a happier person."

That one makes me SO mad. Mitch was not happier back then- he was happy, but now he's fucking THRIVING. He's a happier person because of the changes he's made to his style, etc. definitely not the other way around!!!

I don't think when he posted this photo he was looking for people to tell him that he used to look better, that he needs to change himself, that he was hotter back then.

AND NOWWWWWWWW for the bitches skinny-shaming her!!!!

"I am worried about you Mitch please get help"

"Damn boy, you smoking" (if he was smoking his singing voice would be ruined...??)

"Bitch eat something"

There are more that I could find but I really don't feel like going into the depths of his Instagram

Anyways I'm just so mad at these people and aggvhbhgghhhhhg

QOTD: are you mad??

AOTD: FUCK YEAH

-Lea