Part 13

(Natemare's PoV)

"Nate." I whispered in my twin's ear. He immediately sat up and punched me in the face. "What do you want, Natemare?" Nate asked me. I smirked evilly and I showed him a picture of his precious little girlfriend. His eyes widened. "I won't let you hurt her. You've already done so much. Go find another host to take control of."  He said but, I had already disappeared.

I walked into Kyndra's bedroom and I woke her up. Knife behind my back. I covered her mouth and I licked her neck and she shivered. She stopped shivering but, she was screaming for Nate. "Be quiet." I told her. Then, she yelled 'Never!'. Even though, it was muffled. I'll just make her shut up. I removed my hand and I kissed her. Deeply. But, that wasn't the only deep thing. I, then, stabbed her stomach, neck, and leg deeply. That's when Nate burst in. Just when I ran my hand up the back of her shirt. She was now crying and Nate pulled me off of her.

(Nate's PoV)

After I pulled Natemare off of Kyndra, somehow, grabbing his knife, I slit his throat and he fell to the floor. Lifeless. I turned to Kyndra and I somehow fixed her up. It took forever but, I did it.

(Kyndra's PoV)

I opened my eyes after I felt some pain where I got stabbed. I saw Nate and I hugged him as tight as I could. Crying as hard as I could also. He nuzzled my cheek and he let me go and he put his arm around me and we both layed back but, before all that, he threw the Natemare body outback. We have a fence so, it's all good. I nuzzled my way onto his lap and I fell asleep. He fell asleep before I did though.

Sorry that it's so short. I got school in the morning. Good night, friends!