Part 4

(Kyndra's PoV)

I opened my eyes, slightly and I saw Mark and Nate staring at me. Very close to my face. I screamed a little. I kicked them off with my left leg and they laughed. I heard an Irish laugh in my doorway and looked over and saw Jack and AJ in my doorway. "I hate you.." I muttered. Mark just laughed even harder.

Nate helped me up and he gave me my crutches. I nodded at him letting him know that I got this. "Okay." He said and he stepped back letting me walked around a bit. My knee somehow got little better. "Your clumsy. You know that?" Matt told me. I nodded. "I know. But, I don't care. I may have broken my knee but, still. STILL." I said giving Matt the menacing death glare. He held his hands up in surrender and back up and couple steps.

I walked out of my room. I stopped at the steps. "Okay. Someone will have to carry her downstairs." AJ said as the boys came up behind me. "Matt! Go." Mark announced. "Me?! Why me??" Matt asked. Then, I hear a sigh and I got picked up bridal style by Matt. and Nate took my crutches. Once we got down there, Nate handed me my crutches and Matt put me down. I walked into the kitchen and I leaned against the counter and I got a call from the hospital telling me that I have to come over for a check-up.

I nodded and I walked up to the front door. "Where ya headed?" Jack asked me. "Hospital. To check on how my knee is doing." I told them. Mark, Matt, AJ, and Jack nodded. Nate walked up to me. "You sure you can drive with a broken knee?" He asked me. I finally realized that I can't drive with a broken knee. "Nope. Can't drive." I said. "I'll just take you." Mark said, standing up. "You guys comin'?" Mark asked the guys. They all shook their heads except for Nate. "I'll go, I guess." He said. "Okay. Come on." Mark said and I followed him and Nate followed me and we got in Marks car and we went to the hospital.