Part 5

(Matt's PoV)

Me and AJ were having a little chat when the door opened. "Eh!" Jack yelped as he jumped. I laughed. So did AJ. I looked at the door and saw Kyndra and Nate and Mark. "So how's her knee?" I asked. "Good. They told me not to walk around to much so, I'll just walk around only when I need to." Kyndra told us. Nate keeps on glancing at her. Mark nodded. Nate started to get kinda angry. "I'll be right back." Nate said and he walked into the kitchen. Kyndra followed him.

(Kyndra's PoV)

"You okay, Nate?" I asked Nate after I followed him into the kitchen. "Hm? Oh! Yeah. Just not feeling to well." He said. "Oh. Well, you can head up to my room and rest if you want to." I told him. "Okay. I guess." Nate said. He walked only two steps and he ran back. "Can you come with? I mean, your knee and stuff." He asked. "Sure. I felt like resting." I said, then, Nate picked me up bridal style and he walked only about 4 or 5 steps up the stairs and Mark stopped him. "Hey! What are you doing?" Mark asked him. "Going to set her down to rest." Nate said. "Okay. Just don't do anything stupid." He said and he walked off. "Mark!" I yelled, face turned a deep red color. Nate chuckled. He walked into my room and he layed me down on my bed and he sat on the edge. I rolled over onto my side and I slowly drifted off to sleep. Not knowing what Nate's up to. But, I won't worry about it. He's a nice guy. I like him.