Part 10

(Kyndra's PoV)

I slightly opened my eyes and I saw another pair of eyes stare into mine. It was Mark. "Morning, Mark.." I said, quietly. He laughed. "You know what day it is?" He asked me. "Saturday?" I asked. "Yes but, what else?" Mark asked me. I shrugged. "It's you birthday!" He said, childishly. "Ohhhhhhhhh.....OOHHHH!!" I exclaimed. I jumped up, making Mark fall on the floor. I noticed that his hair was red. "When did you dye your hair?" I asked him. "Not to long ago."  He said, getting up. I walked out of my room, Mark following me. AJ and Jack and Matt all hugged me at the same time. "Okay......can't breathe......." I said. They laughed and let me go. "Nate still asleep or something?" I asked. "He went to go get something." Jack said.

I nodded and I walked downstairs. Leaving Mark and the others talking. I saw Caitlyn sitting on the couch. "Aye, gurl!!" I exclaimed. "Aayyyyyyyyee!!!" Caitlyn said and she ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Happy B-day, gurl!" Caitlyn said. She let me go and we both laughed a little bit and fist bumped. Then, Nate walked in. "Hey, Nate!" Caitlyn said. I was sitting on the couch next to her and Nate waved. He seemed busy. I find his struggling cute. I accidently blushed when he was out of my sight. "Oooooohhhhhhh!" Caitlyn exclaimed. "You like hiiimmm.." Caitlyn said. I covered her mouth. "Shhh!!" I said, shushing her. "Nuh-uh. You ain't shushing me, gurl!" Caitlyn yelled. I laughed at her. "Your a weirdo." I said. "So are you." Caitlyn whined. I knoooowwww!!" I yelled/whined.

(Later that day)

Time skip! To when Nate gives her his two presents. 😏😝😜😛😲

(Nate's PoV)

"Okay. Here it goes." I muttered and I grabbed the present I got her and I snuck upstairs into her room. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

Once she opened the door, my face heated up a little bit. She must have noticed cause she giggled a tiny bit. I was hiding the present I got her behind my back. "Whatcha got there, Nate?" She asked me, sitting down on her bed. I sat down next to her. "Nothing. Just this." I said, giving her the present. She opened it and saw a kitten that I got her. The kitty has pure white fur and light blue eyes. Only a week old. "Aww!!! Its so adorable!" She exclaimed. Then, she hugged me and I hugged her back and the kitten was trying to get out of the box. Then, she(kitten) just gave up.

"What are you going to name her?" I asked Kyndra as she was pacing her room. "I'll name her........uh....SnowFlake." Kyndra told me, picking her up. "I like it. It suits her." I said. She nodded and SnowFlake walked into the box and fell asleep.

"Hey, uh..I have something else.." I said. 'Okay here we go..' I thought. "Yeah?" She asked me. I just immediately went for it and kissed her. I was surprised once she kissed me back. Her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. We probably kissed for about like, 7 minutes (😏) and we both pulled away for air. "So...you like me, huh?" We both asked at the same time. Then, we both nodded and I hugged her and she hugged back. Soon enough, we got tired. I had my arm around her and she had her head on my shoulder and my head was on hers and we both fell asleep.