Part 3

(Caitlyn's PoV)

I woke up to hear someone pulling up in a driveway. I got up and looked out my window and saw that Kyndra had gone to the store and got some stuff. I opened my window and called her name. She looked over and waved. "Hey, Caitlyn!" She called. "Hey!" I called. "Oh! You left your phone at my house. Here." She said, tossing my phone. I caught it. "Nice throw." I told her. "Nice catch." She told me. "Alright. I gotta put these away. See ya later." She told me and she walked into her house after I waved and I closed my window and got dressed.

(Kyndra's PoV)

Once I put everything away, some of it was upstairs and as I was walking down the stairs, I tripped and I fell down the stairs and I felt a horrible pain shoot through my right knee. I grabbed my phone, trying not to drop it because my hands were shaking. I called Caitlyn.
(C=Caitlyn K=Kyndra)

C "Ello?"

K "GET OVER HERE! NOW. Please. I fell and I think I broke something..."

I heard a beep and I heard Caitlyn run into my house and to the stairs. Once she got to the stairs. She gasped and pulled out her phone and called 911 and told them what happened. Seconds later, they came in and they told me that I broke my knee, they put a cast around my knee and gave me crutches and said that I should go to the hospital every couple of days each week to see if it's been getting well and they left. Caitlyn helped me stand up and I fell against the wall and she gave me my crutches I started walking around with my crutches trying to get used to them. I got used to it by time, someone knocked on my door. I walked(?) over to my door and opened it to reveal my brother. "Mark!" I exclaimed. "Hey, sis. Um...what happened?" Mark asked me, meaning my knee. "I fell down the stairs and I broke it." I told him. Then, I noticed a couple of guys behind him. One with brown hair (MatPat), one with dark dark DARK brown hair and glasses and kinda cute guy (NateWantsToBattle), one with light brown and green hair (Jacksepticeye), and one with very short blondish, brownish hair (AJ from RandomEncounters). "Who are they?" I asked Mark. "Oh. This is Matt, Jack, AJ, and Nate." He told me. "Markiplier..is your brother..." I heard Caitlyn whisper. "Is he your favorite YouTuber?" I asked her. She nodded. Mark laughed a bit. "Now, it's time for me to ask the question. Who's this?" He asked me. Meaning Caitlyn. "This is my friend, Caitlyn. I met her yesterday. She lives in the house on the right of mine. You guys can stay here until you all find a house. Come on in." I said, moving out of the way. Once they were all inside, Mark picked me up and nuzzled my cheek like a child. "My poor baby sister broke her knee!!!" He said, fakely crying. "Mark Fishbach..!" I whisper yelled in his ear kind of irritated. "Yeah?" He said, trying to hold back laughter. "Put me down." I told him. Still kind of irritated. He was all sad about what I told him to do and put me down. On the floor. I groaned in irritation and I face palmed. "I meant put me down standing up." I told him. He laughed. "I know." He said. I kicked his shin. "Ow! Fine. Jeez." He said, and he picked me up again and put me down on the floor standing. Everyone else was laughing. "Sibling goals!" Caitlyn exclaimed. I just laughed a bit. Mark died. Of laughter. I wanted to go upstairs so, I just kinda struggled to get up the stairs but, I made it. Before I went to my bed room, Nate called upstairs. "Where your kitchen?" He said. "To your left." I said, pointing to the kitchen. He gave me a thumbs up and walked to the kitchen. "Your adorkable." I said. He came back. "Did you say something?" He asked me. I shook my head 'no' while my face turned red a little. "Okay." He said and he walked away and I got into my room and over to my bed. I sat down on my bed and layed my crutches on my end table and I put my legs up on my bed and I took a short nap.

Yay! I finally got this chapter finished. It took me a couple days but, I did it. Alright. Hope you like the book so far. Cya in the next chapter! 👋🤘👍❤❤