Principals are the Worst

Beginne am Anfang

"This is the third time this week you've caused a havek! This behavior must stop!" I squirmed in my chair. "I know sir. I'll try harder."

"No. No more trying. You're going to blow my cover. I'm afraid you'll have to die." My eyes went wide and I fell backwards in my chair. When I opened then I was face to... well scaly face with Mr. Ladon. I screamed.

"Now, now. Ssstay quiet. We don't want your little boyfriend to hear." He hissed.

I was so scared. I just started screaming again. "Nico! Nico! Nico! Nico help me!" Drak clamped his scaly hand. "What are you?" I managed to say. "We are Draco Ladon's(A/N I'm not sure if that's really what it is, that's just what it said in the english version of the words). We are only two of the hundred heads."

None of this made since. Half dragon men were running my school and I never noticed? I need to get out more.

"Electra!" It was Nico voice. Suddenly I was half awake in Grover's arms. "Electra get up. Come on!" I groaned. When my eyes fully adjusted I jumped to my feet.

Nico was fighting the a two headed dragon. "Nico!" I yelled. "Stay back Electra!" 'How am I going to help him' I thought. 'Use the ring.' I heard a female voice say. I looked down at my ring. How was an insignificant thing like a ring help me here?

When I took it off to examine it I accidentally pushed the golden apple. Before I knew it I was holding a black sword with a ruby studded handle and a golden apple in the middle. "Woah. Thank you mom." When I looked at the sword I felt that feeling again only it was not anger but adrenalin that coursed through my veins. "Let's dance dragon man." I said as I charged the beast. Leting this power consume me. That's when I felt like another person. A new me. I had never felt like this before.

***Nico's POV***

I don't know what happened. One moment she's lying almost unconscious the next she has a sword in her hands charging the beast! It must have something to do with her godly parent. Seems to that everyone knows who it is but me. I've tried to get it out of my dad but he won't give in. I just hope she's not my sister. That would suck.

She was really good. I just kinda stood there. dumbfounded at her strength.

She was standing atop the dead body of her former principal/vice principal. Her once blue eyes were stained with red. "Electra?" I said, cautiously walking toward her. Her head whipped around to look at me. She raised her sword to attack but collapsed in my arms. Her sword wrapped around her right ring finger and turned into a ring. "Grover. Go get Percy and Chiron." I said, as I picked Electra up bridal style. "I'm going to take Electra home."

"Do you even know where she lives?"

"Of course I do. I was given every piece of information I could get my hands on." I paused. "That's creepy isn't it?"

As we exited the school grounds Percy was waiting with Chiron and Shady(we could have anything happen to him. Electra would kill us!). "I'll meet up with you guys later." I said. "Don't wait up." I laughed.

***Electra's POV***

When I finally came to my head hurt and I was moving. But my feet weren't. I was being carried by something nice and warm.

I nuzzled my head into the surface. "Electra," I voice whispered, "Are you awake?" My eyes shot open. I was being carried by Nico. I looked up at his warm loving face. I felt a small blush crawl into my cheeks. "Hi, Nico." I said softly. "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you home. I think you should see your dad before we take you to camp." I was about to open my mouth to ask what camp but then he said, "Here we are." He reluctantly put me down, and I wish he hadn't. He made me feel so safe and... fluttery. When I opened the door my father was sleeping on the couch so we walked in quietly, slowly shutting the door behind us. I lightly nudged my dad. "Papa. Wake up." His eyes slowly opened. "Ellie? Is that you?"