H

(Age 16)

"Why are you so smart?" Luke complained, burying his face into his pale hands, mouth open wide and groaning.

"Unlike you, I learned my ABC's before I was in kindergarten," Ashton wiggled his eyebrows smugly, tapping his fingertips rhythmically on Luke's table.

"Fuck all your ABC's, Alphabet boy!" He groaned again, placing his eyes nowhere near his homework.

"You're so rude to me, Lukey. God!" The curly haired male bounced with laughter, his palm smacking Luke's shoulderblade playfully. His skin stretched with bliss, and Luke cherished the fact that he was priveleged enough to witness Ash's beauty. There was no manufactured fabrication to their deeply rooted relationship.

"Let's do something."

"Like what, Luke?"

"I dunno." Luke shrugged, rummaging through the files in his empty mind.

"You're killing me here, you know that, right?"

"It's my life goal, to be honest."

Ashton flopped onto his best friend's wrinkled sheets, inhaling the scent of LukeLukeLuke and letting his brain fizz with amorous ideations.

"W-we could go to the attic? We'd have to be quiet sneaking in--but once we're there we can be as loud as we want because it was sound-proofed?" Luke shifted his eyes warily onto his relaxed form, dazily pushing cuddly thoughts of the two of them away.

"Snacks?"

"Of course, dipshit, I thought you were smart?" Ashton giggled, although slightly hurt by the laughingly snide remark.

The duo of blondes raced to the kitchen, grabbing every unhealthy morsel they could and rushing up the carpeted stairway, pulling down the rickety ladder, and scrambling up into the attic.

Ashton's face was splattered with red exhaustion and he heaved everything onto the dusty floorboards. If he could choose to do this everyday with Luke, he would.

After a bit of casual conversation between stuffing their baby-face cheeks, the two cuddled up on the hard floors, using each other as cushions, occasionally wrestling about until Ashton straddled Luke.

"Luke?"

"Hmm?" He hummed happily, basking in his enjoyment of their previous antics.

"C-can I try something?" It was the first time in quite a long while that Luke had seen him nervous, so he caved in, his eyes drooping softly, his mouth parted slightly as he nodded slowly.

Ashton slowly but surely raised Luke's top, exposing his skin and causing him to shudder besides the surrounding warm air. He leaned down, throwing gasoline onto Luke's firey blush, his lips full and wet from his tongue.

"Ashton---ah!" Ashton attached his mouth to his belly button, blowing as hard as he could, making Luke belt out a bunch of boisterous laughs.

"Stop! Ashton! Ash! Stop! Ashy, please!" He laughed until his eyes were clouds filling with excited raindrops.

"ASHTON. FLETCHER. IRWIN." And then, and only then, did Ashton stop, letting out a few sly giggles himself.

"I love you," he laid upon Luke's heaving body, smiling to himself about how clueless the other was because

Ashton loves Luke.

[A/n: aye im lazy af but whatever]