Sooooo... You do like me, then?

((Hiya guys! Cereal here, welcome to my first ever fanfiction! Here's how it's gonna work: I'll put some music at the top for those of you that enjoy music while reading, it's just a fun little way of saying "HEY! THIS SONG IS AWESOME AND I THINK YOU MAY ENJOY IT IF YOU LISTEN TO IT!" 

So.... Happy... er... I don't know what you say in Wattpad... Happy readings(?) ))

-=Tord P.O.V=-

          Sunlight washes into my room and into my eyes, causing me to squint and slowly open my eyes. I'm blinded by the sun rising as I sit up on my bed. Once again, I am in Edd's house, after a slight... incident, regarding a giant robot. I stretch, my robotic arm makes a slight click when I do. Why do I have a robotic arm? Again, the incident...

      I put on a red hoodie over my tanktop and pull on some jeans. Yawning, I walk down the hall to the kitchen. "Morning Tord!" Edd says cheerfully, making eggs that REALLY don't look like eggs in the kitchen, "I'm making some toast!" I blink at him, um, nevermind, it's actually toast... on the stove. Matt's already admiring himself, "Good morning Todd!" "Actually it's To-" "And good morning me~" He says, deepening his voice.

     I walk over to an empty chair beside Matt... and Tom. I slide over to Tom, squinting, "I didn't hear a good morning from you~" I say, he sighs. I become more persistent, "*Ahem* Although I know I AM your favorite person, I would like for you to greet me." He laughs at that, "You wish..." Well two can play at that game. I see his teddy bear near the end of the table, propped up against a plate. I reach across the table and grab it, holding it up. Tom notices and gets up, "HEY!" I smile and stand up, still keeping it away from him. He's a bit shorter than I am, so it's really not that hard. 

    "GIVE IT BACK, COMMIE!" He yells at me. Matt and Edd just stare at us fighting. "I'd like a good morning first," I say, acting stubborn. He glares at me, "Good fucking morning...." I hold the bear down to his level, "You're lucky I feel bad for you, you're way too short." He swipes it out of my hands, still glaring at me. I grin at him. He walks away, but I hear him mumble something under his breath, it sounded like a "thank you...". 

-------=Time Skip=-------

   Tom and I still argue the same day, even about nonsense. Our fighting makes Edd a bit seething. I can tell he's trying to hide it from us, not trying to get angry about it. As for Matt, it just makes him feel uncomfortable. Now Tom and I are fighting on the couch, about something stupid. It's not even worth fighting over, but we find ways...

    "Tord, you idiot!" Tom states, shoving me some. Tears are forming from him, he got that upset about it? Politics. Never discuss politics. At this point, I feel bad for him, he's only teared up about three times out of the three million times we've fought. I put an arm around him. He quickly moves away from me, glaring. "What is wrong with you, you fucking commie?" He asks in between sniffles.  "I was just trying to make you feel bet-" "I don't need you to make me feel better!" He covers his black eye sockets with his arm.

   Again, I shuffle over next to him, I have a small feeling for him sometimes... Like when you see your crush walking down a hallway and you don't want to over react. I put my arm around him again. He stands up, still looking angry at me. "What are you trying to do?" I give him an innocent face, "Well maybe I don't TOTALLY hate you..." He squints, I shrug. "I need some vodka..." He says, walking away down the hallway, "So, You do like me then?" I call after him.

((So, how was the first chapter? Did I do a good or bad job? I'd like to hear feedback or request anytime! :D! You're also welcome to tell me any fixes I need to make such as spelling errors. See ya in the next chapter!

                                                                                    -Cereal))