4| Peter Maximoff - Did you miss me?

Can I get one with Peter? It can be anything (sad or happy), just really fluffy and cute! 

---

"Come on Peter, stop messing around." You complained as Peter was running out of the bedroom once again, Scott's pillow and quilt in his arms.

"I'm almost done." You heard him shout when he came back to grab Scott's underwear.

You sighed in exasperation as you let your head fall back heavily on his pillow. You had not seen him in days because of the mission Scott and him had been appointed to. It should have had lasted only a couple of days but it ended up stretching over an entire week making you missed this silvery idiot more than you were willing to admit. So, when you had heard of his return, you had almost run to his bedroom, excited to see him again and secretly hoping he would have missed you as much as you did. But, as you were lying down on his bed, alone, you could only assumed it was not the case.

"Well, you made yourself at home." Peter noticed when he finally stopped beside his bed and removed the goggles of his eyes to put them on his head.

You groaned. You did not know what you had expected: that he would open up to you magically, confess his feelings for you (if he had any) just because of a short separation?

Still, you expected more than that, especially for his first words to you. You gave him a nasty look and saw his smirk flicker.

"Hey, don't give me that look." Peter said as he sat on the bed next to you. "I had to do it! Scott was a total pain in the ass during the entire trip; I had to get back at him. And now, he's going to have to spend hours looking for his stuff. He's going to regret it."

"And that's Scott who's the pain in the ass?" You snickered, looking at the ceiling.

"That's mean! I'm such an adorable and innocent person."

You chuckled unconsciously making Peter grin. You bit your bottom lip hurriedly, trying to prevent yourself from smiling again. You wanted to be mad at him but you could not. Peter had you wrapped around his finger. As you were battling your mixed feelings, Peter's hand slid under your chin and lifted it slowly to make you met his dark eyes.

"So, did you miss me?" Peter asked playfully, a slight smirk dancing across his lips.

Shaking your head to get rid of his hand, you looked away, embarrassed. "Of course I did."

Peter sat still next to you for what seemed like an eternity before lying beside you, putting his arm around your shoulders and pulling you to his chest.

"I missed you too." He finally whispered after a short silence, making you heart flutter. It was the only words you needed to hear.

Pressing a soft kiss on the top of your head, he wrapped his other arm around your waist in a tight embrace. You snuggled against his chest and closed your eyes. It felt so good. Peter's fingers were skimming across your back in a soothing gesture. You could have stayed silent, enjoying the moment, but something was bugging you:

"By the way, what did Scott do?"

"He kept teasing me about-" Peter's hand stopped moving and you felt him hesitate, sparking your curiosity. "-well, teasing me about you."

You frowned, wondering why Scott would do that when Peter took something out of the inner pocket of his jacket.

"I picked it up for you, I know you love those."

In his hand was a pink tulip. It was withered but you could not help but smile at his thoughtful gesture as you reached to take it in your hand.

Peter's voice was unsure when he added: "The trip back didn't do any good, I don't even know why I kept it-"

Smiling widely, you cut him off by kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Peter." You whispered, lying back on his chest and looking at the flower in your hand, leaving him speechless. It was good to have him back.