"Well....Yeah," I said. "I'm sorry, Kamille. That you have to go through that."

       Kamille shrugged. "Munro, it's fine. I will still visit them and besides, I like living here. I can stay out late in your car without worrying about coming home on time. But, I kind of am feeling sad. I think the only thing that will make me feel better is having sex in a car."

      "No," I said. "For one thing, I'm hungry. Two, no."

      Kamille frowned. "You're no fun."

      "Thanks," I said as I began getting myself some cereal. While I was pouring it into the bowl I got out from me, Kamille stood behind me and wrapped her arms around me, refusing to let go. Even while I walked to the kitchen, she didn't let go. 

       "Can we go in your car?" she asked.

       "No," I said. And since she was still refusing to let go, I had to eat my cereal while standing at the counter.

       "How about our bed?"

       "Why are you always so horny?"

       "Because you're hot."

       I rolled my eyes and continued eating with Kamille attached to me like glue. As soon as I dropped my bowl in the sink, Kamille turned me around and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me down and pressing our lips on each other's. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she continued to kiss me.

       She moved closer to me, pressing her hips against mine and making me groan against her lips. I swear, one day she was going to be the death of me.

       I lifted her up and set her down on the counter. My lips moved to her neck, nipping on the skin there.

      "My innocent eyes!" Nick suddenly said. I sighed and pulled away. I didn't even hear the door open.

       I looked at my little brother. "You're a pain."

       "Correct. Not my fault you're making out in the kitchen."

       "What are you even doing home?" I asked. "I thought you were all heading to the movies."

       "Yeah, but Laughlin was an idiot and forgot his wallet," Nick said. "We had to drive all the way back for it." He picked up Laughlin's wallet before heading back out the door, closing it and locking it behind him.

       "Can we go for a car ride now?" Kamille asked.

       "No."

       "Why are you so mean to me?"

       "Because you're obsessed with my car."

       "But I like it."

      "I'm ignoring you now," I said, helping her off the counter before heading up the stairs. 

       Kamille followed me and when she closed the door, she sat down on the bed. "Well, then can we at least watch a movie?" she asked. "I'm very bored."

       "Sure," I said. 

      Kamille picked a movie and we began watching it. We didn't finish it, though. Kamille decided to distract me by kissing my neck, and that led to a whole other thing.

      I turned off the TV since we weren't watching it anymore. Kamille had her head laying on my chest, tracing hearts on my chest. "I love you a lot, Munro," she said. "And to be honest, I always had a crush on you."

       "Since when?" I asked.

       "I don't know," she said. "Since always, I guess. You just seemed so....mysterious. There was just something about you that made me like you."

       "Which would explain why you were one of the few people who would actually talk to me," I said. "Now that makes sense."

       "When did you start liking me?" she asked.

       "I don't know the exact time," I said. "It was while we were working on the first play. I was just getting pissed at Eva for being a jerk to you, and Nick and Taylor made me realize that I liked you. And they would not let it go at all. I'm happy it was you I fell for. You changed me for the better. Thank you."

       Kamille looked at me with a smile. "You're welcome," she said.

______________

One more chapter, then the epilogue, THEN NICK'S BOOK. IT WILL BE SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII. cx

I still hate my wifi.