Chapter 23

Chapter 23

       I was woken up when I felt someone lay down on top of my back. "Hey. Munro," Kamille said into my ear.

       "What?" I asked in a whiny voice. I hated being woken up, especially when it was winter break.

       "You have a cute butt."

       "You are very weird," I said. "And how exactly would you know?"

       "Because I stare at it all the time. It looks really good in jeans."

       I chuckled and closed my eyes again. "Now leave me to go back to bed. I'm tired."

       "But I'm bored," she said. "You can't go to sleep when I'm awake. That's, like, boyfriend rules."

       "You just made that up, didn't you?" I asked.

       "Yes, now kiss me."

       "You seem very...."

       "Amazing?" she guessed.

       "No, horny," I said.

       Kamille rolled off of me and laid down beside me. I opened my eyes and she smiled at me. "I'm not....horny. I just want to kiss you. Even with that disgusting morning breath."

       "If that doesn't say horny, then I don't know what does."

       Kamille scooted closer to me and wrapped my arms around her before pulling the blankets over us. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here. Even during Christmas."

       "How are you feeling about that?" I asked.

       I felt her shrug. "I don't know. It sucks not spending time with them, but at the same time, I'm happy I was able to spend time with someone who actually cares for me."

       "I'm glad you were able to spend Christmas with us," I said, holding her tighter.

       There was a knock on the door before it slowly opened. "Munro, we have to head to the hospital," Laughlin said when he walked in.

       "What?" I asked. "Why? Is everything okay?"

       "Oh, yeah," Laughlin said. "But Poppy just had her babies, so we're going to visit her. You coming?"

       "Yeah," I said. "Can Kamille come?"

       "If she wants to," Laughlin said. "I'm about to leave now with everyone else, so you two can come whenever."

       "Okay, we just have to get ready first," I said.

       Laughlin nodded before leaving my bedroom, closing the door behind him.

       I sat up, rubbing my eyes, as did Kamille. "Who's Poppy?" she asked.

       "She's Elliot's cousin's wife," I said. "Elliot and her cousin are really close, and now Elliot and Poppy are really close. They were each other's maid of honor at their weddings. Anyway, Poppy is, well was, pregnant with triplets. Do you want to come with me?"

       "Sure," she said. "It'd be better than staying here alone."

       We got off of the bed and I went to my dresser to get some clothes and Kamille went to her suitcase. As soon as I took off my pajama shirt, Kamille made a wolf-whistle sound. "Oh my gosh, you are really something," I said as I turned to look at her.

       "Can you blame me?" I asked. "Working out in the gym really pays off. Your abs are just so....lickable."

       I chuckled and pulled on the shirt I grabbed from my dresser. "You're so weird at times."

       Kamille just smiled at me before she started getting changed.

       Once we were both changed, we went to go brush our teeth in the washroom, which was quite a struggle because she kept hogging the sink and pushed me away.

       When we were ready to go, we got into my car and I drove the the hospital. Laughlin sent me a text, telling me what room number Poppy and Grayson were in. As soon as we got there and were out of the car, I intertwined our hands together.

       We got to the hospital room and Grayson immediately looked at me with a scoff. "Uggh, devil spawn," he said.

       "Uggh, old man," I shot back.

       "I'm not an old man!" he said.

       "You're twenty-three, that's close enough."

       "Munro, you do realize that I'm twenty-three, too, right?" Laughlin said.

       "Yeah, and?" I asked.

       Laughlin just sighed. "You should probably introduce the girl who's with you."

       "Oh, right," I said. "This is my girlfriend, Kamille. Kamille, this is Elliot's cousin Grayson, his wife Poppy, their son Ryder, and....Yeah, I don't know the babies' names."

       "Well, Grayson is holding the second oldest one, Nolan," Poppy said. "Elliot is holding the oldest, Alan, and I am holding the youngest, but our first daughter, Orchid."

       "Wow, I'm surprised you didn't name one Grayson," I said.

       Grayson just glared at me, but I shrugged and sat down on the last empty chair, pulling Kamille onto my lap. While everyone started talking, Kamille looped her arm around my neck and looked at me. "Nice choice of clothes," she said.

       I looked down at my outfit. "Why?"

       "Because you're wearing jeans," she said. "And your butt looks really good in them. Why do you think I wanted to walk behind you?"

       "You pervert."

       She smiled and gave me a kiss. "I know. I really like you, by the way."

       "I really like you too," I said before looking at Poppy. "Is anybody else coming?"

       "Grayson's siblings, and Tony," she said. "My parents are coming later."

       "Ooh, Grayson's siblings," I said. "Hey, Nick, isn't Ginny one of Grayson's siblings?"

       "Shut up," Nick said.

       "Nick, if you so much as look at my sister, I think I'll have to kill you," Grayson said. "You pedo."

       "I'm not a pedo!" Nick said. "I'm not even allowed to ask her out until she's sixteen!"

       "Wait, Nick, you like Ginny?" Poppy asked. "Aww, that's so cute! But your ship name kind of sucks. Ninny."

       "You know, I don't like shipping, but at least someone is being supportive of my crush and not calling me a pedo," Nick said.

       "You kind of are a pedo," I said.

       "I really hate you," Nick said.

________________________

Jerlan....

I seriously love Kamille and Munro's relationship. She really makes him happy, and she's weird too. cx

Okay, so for Nick's book, I'm actually thinking of adding a cast. I didn't for this one, because I just thought it would be weird because I already had an 8 year old Nick and a 12 year old Munro, and I didn't think I can find someone else. But I think I have a 19 year old Nick.

Here's the irony: 8 year old Nick was August Maturo (Auggie from Girl Meets World) Let's see who can guess who 19 year old Nick will be....THINK OF THE IRONY.