Chapter 29

Chapter 29

       I woke up, feeling something light and soft on my neck. I opened my eyes, seeing Kamille sitting on my lap, straddling my hips as she kissed my neck, then she started nipping on the skin there. "What are you doing?" I asked.

       "Your family went out," she murmured into my neck. "It's just us two." Her hands slid under my shirt, slowly inching up my abdomen, then my chest.

       "Are you always so horny?" I asked.

       "Mhmm." She then pulled my shirt over my head before planting her lips on mine, kissing me passionately and obviously not caring about my morning breath. I didn't really care either, to be honest. I'd rather kiss Kamille because she was an amazing kisser.

       I rolled us over so I was hovering over her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her to deepen the kiss.

       The doorbell suddenly rang throughout the house, so I pulled away with a sigh. "I have to answer it," I said.

        "Yeah, whatever," she said before pulling me back to her. I easily got lost in the kiss again, but the doorbell rang again.

       I pulled away once again. "Kami, seriously, I have to answer the door."

      "Fine," she said with a sigh. "Hurry up, because I want to kiss you again."

      "I see you're as horny as ever," I said with an eye roll before kissing her cheek. I got off the bed and quickly pulled my shirt on before heading down the stairs and to the door.

       I didn't recognize the man standing at the door when I answered it. "Is Kamille here?" he asked.

       "Uh, yeah," I said. "I'll go get her." I closed the door before heading up the stairs and to my bedroom. "Kami, someone's at the door for you."

       "Aww, so we can't kiss yet?" she asked.

       "Just go answer the door," I said.

      She sighed dramatically before getting off the bed and heading downstairs. I followed, but then headed to the kitchen because I was starving. That, and I wanted to eavesdrop.

       As soon as Kamille opened the door, I knew exactly who that man was. "Dad?!" she asked. "What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"

       "You're mother and I are extremely worried about you," he said. "You haven't come home for a while."

      "A while?" she asked. "Dad, it's been four months. You didn't call on Christmas. You didn't call on my birthday. Nothing. Why are you here now of all times?"

       "Because you're our daughter," he said.

       "Yeah, you're eighteen year old daughter who is old enough to live on her own," she said. "Well, I'm not really living on my own, but I don't have to live with you and Mom anymore. I'm not going back."

       "We love you, Kamille," Dad said.

       Kamille snorted. "Yeah, right. So the abusing means you love me. Not coming to the play means you leave me, even when I begged for you two to come. It meant a lot to me, and you didn't even show up. Sorry, Dad, but I'm staying here with people who actually love me. Look, I'll still visit you and Mom, but I can't live there."

       "Kamille...."

       "It was nice talking to you, bye," Kamille said before closing the door. She then walked into the kitchen and looked at me. "You were listening in, weren't you?"