sCREE

Sit down kids, because it's story time.

So today when I just got home from I was putting my backpack on the couch in the living room.

Suddenly I see some sort of thing, I thought it was a stain on the wall but on closer inspection, it was a bug.

I didn't know what kind of bug it was but it looked like a huge mosquito.

And at that point my heart was beating and I wanted it out of my house, so what better way to do it than to murder it.

So I grab a magazine or something from my kitchen and roll it up and walked up to said bug.

And I slapped it, bUT IT WAS ALIVE AND IT TOUCHED ME AND I WAS SCREECHING.

I HIT IT ANOTHER TIME BUT THE SAME THING HAPPENED.

And then I hit it for the final time and it finally died.

I pick it up with the magazine I killed it with and I was walking to the garbage can when my grandma says, "Did you kill the fly?"

And at that point I just gave up, bUT SPEAK OF THE DEVIL THE FLY JUST APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE AND I JUST SCREAMED.

But after that, to reward myself for killing a bug, I decided to eat some watermelon because yes.

While eating some watermelon my grandma was sitting across from me eating some rice (and yes I'm Asian).

bUT GUESS WHO DECIDED TO JOIN US. The fly. But now I'm thinking that said fly is a fly from like two or so weeks ago that my friends and I named Gilbert.

Anyway, the fly just started flying around my grandma and when it landed on her arm and she just slapped it with hER BARE HANDS. LIKE THANKS GRANDMA. Unfortunately she didn't kill it though.

When I was done with the watermelon, I was gonna put my plate into the sink and, the fly was there.

So I just kinda softly threw my plate into the sink while my aunt's just there like, "Get a magazine and kill it!"

So I go back to the kitchen and start looking for a magazine that looks like we won't be using.

But then my aunt steps in like, "No you have to get a thicker magazine."

So she picks up an Ikea magazine and tries to kill the fly but it just disappears and we don't know if it's dead or not.

At the moment I'm sitting on my bed writing this with the door locked and still having no clue of the fly is dead or not.

But whenever a hair touches my arm I just kinda have a tiny seizure and die a little on the inside.

So that was my adventure today.

Until next time

-Mars