SHOPPING

So, I just spent like, two hours and 30 minutes shopping at the mall for clothes that didn't even fit my style.

My mom and I were shopping at Kohl's and Aeropostale which was not that much fun but I did need to buy some new clothes.

While we were in Kohl's I saw many girls with their parents saying how 'cute' clothes looked and at that moment I realized that I was not supposed to be there.

Not to mention that at Kohl's we saw some backpacks that looked decent, but out of all of the strange looking backpacks I saw this blue one with really cool designs on it. My mom asked me which one I liked the most and of course I said the blue one because it was my favorite color. And then my mom said that blue was for boys and she showed me a backpack with flowers on it and said that, that was for girls. Of course being the person I was I told my mom that there was really no such thing as a gender specific color and that even a boy could chose a backpack or a shirt with flowers if they wanted. She was quite confused.

Later on in the store, my mom and I saw there graphic tees which looked nice. I saw this owl on that mom approved of and told me that we should buy it. And then I saw this one with a fox on it which o really liked so I showed my mom and she said that she didn't like it and I shouldn't buy it. But we still bought it anyway, along with the owl.

Also, there was this little boy that went to every mirror in the store and said "Hello neighbor, my name is (insert name here)." Honestly I think that everybody in the store was staring at him.

The worst part of the trip was that near the Kohl's there was a Hot Topic which I desperately wanted to go into. Seriously, every time we passed it I would just stare inside of the store hoping that my mom would get the message. She didn't.

At the end of the day, the lesson that I learned was to tell my dad to drive me to the mall because he won't judge what I wear or buy.

At the time of writing this sentence it's 4:20.

-Mars