"I don't care"

Know, by reading the title I think that you can think about one of the two things about the statement above. Either you first thought of this phrase as something rude to say to someone or I phrase that means you have no preference.

Example, if someone were to say, "I got a won a free trip to a concert today!" and you were to respond with "I don't care" you may get a pretty angry response from the person you said that to because they really, really, REALLY care that they just won something that they beat the odds to get.

On the other hand, if someone were to say "Do you want something to eat?" while you are relatively full and you were to respond with "I don't care" you most likely mean that you have no preference into eating at the moment.

Now, the thing with me is that I say "I don't care" probably too much. This happened to me at Walmart with my aunt, she asked me if I wanted to buy potato chips and I said the I didn't care because we already have a ton of chips at home and if we buy some well just have more chips. And since I say "I don't care" too much, in the words of my aunt, and I quote, "You say I don't care too much, you need to know what you want in life" and from there a life lesson was taught, which I didn't care about.

And that my friends, is why you think carefully about what your saying, or else you might be taught a lesson from you aunt.

Anyway, random chapter that may or may not be inspired by Domics on YouTube.

Until next time.

-Mars