28 | Bug Extermination

Start from the beginning

"The computer also told me this- that when I'm complete, I will have unimaginable power!!"

Piccolo clenched his jaw. "Why do you want so much power!?"

"Why? Stupid question.... The computer was programmed to create the strongest being in the cosmos. Or maybe it's just the blood of the Saiyans or Freeza... or you... flowing through me. The computer also told me this, when I achieve my perfect form, I will be the most powerful being imaginable!"

All the person she loved was being killed...

Just for the sake of this creature becoming the most powerful being?

"I see. Thank you for clearing up those mysteries." Piccolo smirked. He suddenly deflated his arms off and regenerated a new arm. "You've given me a lot to think about."

"You... you did that to make me talk!"

"You have my blood. Didn't you realise that I can regenerate my arm? I can't and won't allow you to reach your perfect form! Even accounting for the energy in that one arm, I'm still stronger than you."

"You're pretty smart. You pretended to lose that arm to get me to talk."

"That was God's wisdom." Tenten immediately recalled the God her brother told her. He was said to be the Namekian who became the God on Earth and was the reason behind Dragon Balls' existence.

"I see! You're what happens when God and Piccolo fuse together!" That explained why Piccolo seemed like a different person.

"Tenten!" There was a wash of relief to see him after what Cell told them about how it got the time machine. He was floating in the mid-air along with Krillin, both were scrutinising the horrible creature before them. It turned out that Cell knew a lot of things around them—from Goku's supposed death, the techniques, and how things were going separately from what Cell knew itself.

"I will get my hands on #17 and #18! You won't be able to stop me from obtaining my perfect form!" They were flabbergasted by the fact that Cell was pulling the manoeuvre they knew too much. Before they got to react, a blinding flash spread from him. "Taiyōken!" They immediately covered their eyes, not having any chance to stop Cell from escaping from their sight.

That fact drove Piccolo beyond furious that he released his energy, shocking all of them with his newly acquired power. He could easily defeat Cell with that power; it was unfortunate that they didn't properly use the chance.

Tenten fell silent, gripping her fists so tightly as she recalled what Cell had just told them. As if the three androids weren't enough, they had an extra disgusting creature to be worried about.

"Hey..." She was too drowned in her thought that she slapped Trunks' hand off her shoulder, startling both him and even herself. "A-are you alright, Tenten?"

"Y-yeah." She put both of her palms on her eyes as she squatted. "I need to get rid of that giant insect image out of my mind." Just the thought of the insect-like image had sent shivers down her spine along with a tickling sensation underneath her skin that she unconsciously scratched her arms.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. That thing shouldn't be a problem as long as we destroy the androids before it finds them, okay?"

If only his father shared the very same idea.

"Why not let him fuse if that's what he wants? It'll give us less people to fight and more room to act? You're wasting your time with this planning. I don't care how strong my opponent is... I'll still kill him!" Vegeta, along with Tienshinhan happened to sense Cell's Ki and happened to come almost at the same time.