Chapter Twelve-A wickedness in the graves-(Epilogue)

"Dear, I do wish you'd dispose of your meals", Landry kissed her, as she savored her meal...and didn't look into his red eyes.

Thorsre ignored his gaze.

"That is not your call; that is my call. If hunters want my blood, then they can come here. Frankly, in the heat of battle, blood is blood; flesh is flesh; desire is desire; and feeding is feeding. In such cases, life is meaningless, when death arrives here".

"Death is my concern dear. Your heat emanates a desire of the grave. A wickness that fuels lust in my blood".

"Lust! Nay, I feel not a bloody war! I don't need to explain thyself in thy new World". Thorsre spoke the old language, because she sometimes felt the modern language didn't feel better these days. She watched the new body, and was about to bury it, when Dariman flew in the air...and blocked her path. He shook his head.

"Thorsre, I knew such cannibalistic adventures are in your blood, but-".

"Don't 'but' I, darling. I am one and the same-".

"Nay, I am reverting to the old language for thy purpose of you speaking it. Lo, and behold, thy shimmering, Midnight light that comes down your bloody face!".

"And you're here...".

"That ghoul was killed due to incompetence. I smelled it death away from thy cemetery. We are going to have to deal with you Thorsre!".

"Deal with me!".

"You're not a Vampire; you're a...creature".

And then other Vampires arrived.

And they bared their sharp teeth at her.

And she surrended to Them, and was led off into the darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 13