Chapter Nine-Human feasts

Simon walked to the front gates.

He saw the bloody, dead bodies impaled on it.

Blood was gushing from it.

He threw up, then felt faint.

He collapsed onto the ground, and was as pale as the Vampires that dwelled inside the ancient cemetery.

An hour passed...

...Then he heard a girl's voice.

"GET UP!".

Simon opened his blue colored eyes.

He blinked.

"Who are you?".

"Abby Carnavan".

"Of Mist Gate fame".

"I do have relatives in England; I have a lot to live up to in New York. I was born here in 1993". She smiled.

"I don't have a family; I have no family here. There're in Louisiana".

"Louisiana".

"Yes, home of 'gators, Zombies, and Southern, gothic houses. And lynch mob hangings of the '60's".

"Among other things".

"Such as?".

"Such as paganism; witches; and the occult".

"You're a witch?".

"No; no, I'm a pagan".

"A pagan".

"Are you dumb? Pagans are the Moms of the Earth. We have powers of the sacrificial rites. I'm following in the footsteps of The Woods girl".

"The what?".

"The Woods girl. I read about her online. She was a village girl in 1797. Her parents were poor; Elspeth was wasn't educated normally. She learnt by the age of 6, that life wasn't fine; life was hard. That was in 1803.

"The rest of the story is even more scary".

"Tell me the story".

"OK, let's begin. In Medieval Times, Acolytes were servants to Priests, Abbotts, and Cardinals within The Catholic Church.

"Even before Elspeth was taken against her will in 1812, the Titanic celebrations dominated England.

"Apart from the grand ship's ocean maiden voyage, which ended in disaster by an iceberg, (a story told repeatedly), other nefarious things occurred. Blacklovk, a Magician noted for Satanism, practiced Black Masses in the Dainain woods.

"This happened during Midnight, November 22, 1813. That was 150 years before The Kennedy Assassination in Dallas, Texas".

"That's a conspiracy theory".

"An occult conspiracy theory. Now, your name is Simon. That's the name of Vampire Lord Simon Carnavan who came to Mist Gate in London, England, in 1822, aged 12. He was the son of Caroline and David Sheploem, a group of Jewish archeologists in England. They were too engrossed in their digs to deal with their son...thus, they left him alone all of the time.

"And Lord Simon took the Carnavan name when he married into the Vampire family". Simon told her.

"Firstly, he didn't marry into the family. Not until later. He was illegally exploring the Castle. He was bitten by one of the two lesbian Carnavan Vampire girls; the other Vampire, Gemma Carnavan, was inspired by Countess Erzerbet Bathory, the 16th century serial killer, and Vampire. While her sisters seduced village girls, and used different means to get their way, Gemma murdered her lovers, and impaled them on the black colored gates...because she was evil.

"Secondly, one of the sisters summoned demons from the portals to get power; the other one seduced girls, and forced her will upon them, and they imprisoned the girls in cages in dark, gloomy, dungeons in Mist Gate Castle.

"Thirdly, when Lady Catherine Carnavan knew that Simon was turned...it brought shame on them; it brought death to them...because other Vampire families in the UK...and Europe...felt their power shifting.

"Lastly, after Simon became a Vampire, he was summoned to Lord Carnavan's private chambers. He was now part of the family; he now used the Carnavan name because it became a duty of rites that showed that he would be their future.

"When Simon Carnavan left the office, he walked down the dark hallway. Legend has it, he noticed Gemma Carnavan.

"And, when they met, (Gemma was 122 at the time), they fell in love. In human terms, they were 12 years old, if you get my drift".

"Yes".

"Ok, then Gemma always called her future husband 'M'Lord'. She famously glided towards him in a manner that would scare any suitor that came to know her. Yet, Simon, was so in love with her that she satisfied his desires by feeding on his neck every night...the skin was paler every time; the skin ripped from their flesh, as they made love in the servants' quarters.

"This, of course, became a scandal. The amorous event was covered up. And their desires were cut off for a long time".

"That's quite a story".

"Oh, there's more".

"More; what's more to tell?".

"Gemma is my middle name".

And, with that news, Simon shivered with horror.

***

Page 10