Chapter 11 - Purple Nose and Tattoos

I climbed out the water and Boomer jumped up. I started to shake as the cold air hit me. "Towel please." I said as my teeth chattered. "Yeah." He wrapped it around me and pulled me up from the stairs. "The towel has blood on it by the way." "Who's blood?" "Mmm... Ask Liam." "What did you do?" "Nothing... Much." "Boomer." "He is Satan. He pisses me off on purpose and hates me Nick. He knows I can't touch him because if I do I never a chance with you." "Oh Boomer."

I walked off and out to the others. "Hey girl." Harley said walking over to me. "Where is Liam?" "Mmm... With Rick." "Don't worry I know." "Well, his nose is broken and won't stop bleeding." "Great." I walked over to Liam and Rick. "Hi Liam." "Hi Nikki." "Your nose is purple." "Yeah it hurts." I rubbed his back and he wrapped his arm around shoulder as I sat next to him. "Is it true you wind Boomer up on purpose?" "No." "Liam, I won't be mad." "Okay, yeah. But I don't like him." "Can't you except I could be happy if it ever happens?" "No. He isn't a good guy." "Neither are we." "You know what I mean. You can do some much better." I kissed his cheek and hugged him. "Thank you for your concern Liam but I am a big girl." I let go and walked off.

"Hi Boomer." I said and he stood up. "Hi Nick. I thought you would hate me." "No. Liam was doing it as he thought I would get hurt or whatever." I said and looked at the floor. "So we are still friends?" "Yeah. Of course. Why wouldn't we?" "I don't know." He hugged me and I smiled into his coat. "Well you better get dressed then talk to Flag about everything." "Yeah." He walked off and guarded the exit so no one walked in.

I got changed as quick as I could. Once done I walked up behind Boomer and poked his shoulder. "You done?" "Yep." "Cool." With that we walked off. "Nikki, so what happened down there?" Rick asked. "We swam around and as soon as we got the bomb then the alien things attacked us." "And?" "Well, croc ripped them in half and I snapped some necks." "About the bomb!" "Sorry. We put it in place and they are waiting for you to tell them when to explode it." "Well we better hurry then. Don't want to keep them waiting." I nodded and the group rounded up.

"Do you love him?" Liam said walking next to me. "What do you think?" "You do. You have that look you had with Andrew." I flinched at his name. "Sorry. I know you don't like talking about him." "The funny thing is there wasn't a really reason too." "He abused you Nikki and nearly rapped you." "Liam." "You were fifteen." I put my hands in my back pockets as my chainsaw hung on my shoulder. "Are you scared Boomer would do that to me?" "You do like the bad boy thing." I smiled at the floor. "No, but I have a habit of falling for the wrong people." "You can't count Ryan. He stole your crayon." "Okay, so as a four year old I was harsh." "Harsh? More like sassy. You were the bossiest bitch of them all."

"Look, your not perfect either. If I remember correctly you like shy girls." "Mmm... Faye was beautiful. She still is." "Your dating her again?" "Yeah. She is nice and you like her. Of course it had been five years so had to redo everything." "So you did Netflix and chill while I was in prison." "No, we aren't up to that stage yet. I think." I shook my head. "I am happy for you. Faye is a nice girl." "Yep, if I survive this I am going to take her out somewhere special." I smiled. "Have fun." "I will. Then bust you out if you go back." "Mmm... You don't have too. It's not that bad." "So, when did you lose your brain?" "After I snapped a neck." "Yeah I heard that will do that to you. So, do you love him?" "Yes and no." "What?" "Yes, because I... I don't know. Just reasons. But it would never work. Because if we go back to Belle Reve, I won't see him. We are set free, he will be to busy with his 'job'."

"Hey Nick." Boomer said walking over to me and Liam. "What's up?" "I didn't know how to bring this up so I am just going to say it." "Say what?" "I like you tattoo." "Oh, my koi fish one on my lower back?" "You have others?" "Yeah. I have the one on my back and then I have one on my upper arm." "You have tattoos?" Liam asked. "Yeah. I am a bad ass bitch." I smiled. "So what is the one on your arm?" Boomer asked. "It's to do with Lucy." "Of course. You do realise your obsessed." "Obsessed?" "You won't stop going on about it. That was three years ago. Build a bridge and get over it." "I am over it. Well, that was a lie. But I tried. But my therapy sessions stopped for a while after Harleen ran off to be with her puddin." "Excuses." "No." "Yes." "No." "I am right." "As if." "You two fight like children." "Shut up Liam!" We both said. He raised his hands up and I sighed. "Sorry." "Idiot." Boomer said. I kicked him and whined in pain a little. "Did I hurt you?" "No." He said trying to hide his pain.

"Will you two stop fighting?!" Rick shouted at us. "Calm down Rick. Don't kill us. You little bunny is only trapped. We will get her back then you can sleep with her and love her. Although now that I think about that it's technically beastialitality." I started to ramble on. "Harley, your a girl, you hit her." Rick said. "Woah. I really get under your skin and piss you off." "I ain't hitting Nikki for you Rick. Your going to have to do it yourself." He sighed. "Just behave Nikki or I will kill you."