Chapter 8

I walked into class head down and clutching my books like I was hanging onto dear life. I had gone straight to the office and the grumpy old lady there gave me my schedule and 2 identical keys for my locker and a whole load of books that I'd be needing. I'm designed to survive at the most extreme circumstances but school isn't one of them. So you can imagine my confusion when 3 blonde girls wearing tall heels sparkly necklaces and miniskirts were blocking my way. Their outfits were on the verge of crossing the line of school uniform and spoilt private school girl attire.

"Sorry but this is my class"

"Oooh you hear that Kelli we've got fresh meat and it's spicy," the one on the left drawled.

"What do you think we should do with her Jenni," the one on right answered.

"Girls! You know I make the rules around here! And I thi-"

Just then the teacher came in from the back door. Smart choice. "Okay settle down children. We have a new student today." Everyone turned and looked at me.

"Come to the front and introduce yourself, "

Walking to the front, I said "Hi I'm Allouette Aves "

"What are your abilities!" Someone shouted from the back of the class

"Oh err... I can turn invisible, I have night vision and can breathe at low levels of oxygen. Oh I almost forgot I can also fly. "

Every on was staring at my with either jelousy or awe.

"Okay you can take the empty seat next to Rebecca." The teacher suggested pointing next to a girl with wavy brown hair with blue streaks she also had  sparkly black butterly clips holding it into a twited low side ponytail.

"Was it something I said?"

"Yeah, you have 4 special abilities." She whispered back to me

"I didn't think that was a problem"

"Well you just made yourself  3 enemy's in 5 minutes, Kelli, Jenni and Maddi are the mean girls over there. They're so popular because their Dad pays the school lots of money also they have two powers each which is the most in this school (until now) They can fly and have telekinesis  but only lifting  pencils and phones level so don't expect them to be throwing  cars at you any time soon."

"What about you, what's your power?"

"Oh me" she smiled "I have have water powers"

"That's cool"

"Yeah. I'm basically a female Percy Jackson but without the wars, demigods ,monsters and greek stuff "

"Who's he"

"Only one of the best male book characters of all time along with Levi from Attack on Titan"

"Okaaay" I said more confused than ever.

Rebecca laughed loudly and the teacher turned her attention to us.

"Anything you'd like to share with the class Rebecca"

She stood up bravely and shouted "Levi is bae !!!"

I think I'll leave it there. The so much for reading because now I know people are actually reading this thing  which means I'll try harder to update often. I had to add a fangirl into this book so I have someone to relate to. Rebecca may or may not be my new favourite character.

(Disclaimer : I do not own Percy Jackson or Attack on Titan)
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

K baii

Alouette Aves-The girl with who could flyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें