NO!!!

WARNING: SOME HARSH CONTENT THAT COULD MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE/TRIGGERING, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT IS NOT ANYTHING TOO BAD BUT IT MAY STILL BE WORTH A WARNING 

Both you and Asano sat in the car, surrounded by the presence of silence. Neither of you said anything. It could have been the fact that he wasn't interested or maybe it was because you were too busy having your mind think all about that one question.

be his?

You've never been found of the idea of being called someone else's but there was just something about him that was different. His smile and how it could light up any mood...his humor that put a smile on your face without any sense of hesitation.  Karma just had this way of making you feel...like you belonged.. like you were... loved. Maybe being his wasn't such a hard choice or maybe it was...ugh. Someones going to have to flip a coin later.

You glanced at Asano who seemed to be lost in his own world as he stared out the window. Why had he wanted you to come anyway? If he wanted to steal your soul he would have done so by now. There was a small chance that maybe he actually did like you...but even if he did you would have assumed that he would have made a move on you when you were in A class. What was he thinking in that sick little mind of his? 

"Aren't you supposed to entertain the girls you blackmail into a date?" you question softly, his head shot to you, scanning you slowly before shrugging. 

"I suppose you have a point. " That's it? no jokes? no snarky comment? you couldn't help but a sigh, Karma was talking all night about how annoying this guy was but he seemed to be acting like an everyday boring guy. How lame. 

"So..where are we going anyway?" 

"Somewhere"   

"like...? " 

"Just somewhere, why are you asking so many questions?" he snaps suddenly. Whoa, someone didn't get his nap time today.

"Well...considering somewhere could be anywhere, I want to know...like a basement? torture chamber? Are we gonna get creative and visit your home in hell or what? where are we going?" you snapped back without missing a beat. There's another pro about Karma, he always keeps you guessing...testing you how quick you are on your feet.  Asano only rolled his eyes and decided not to answer, leaving the silence to sit with the both of you again. You wanted to say something but decided against it. 

 This was going to be such a long night.

It had to be at least another 10 minutes before the car came to a complete stop. You watched him get out without saying another word.  You took your hand and placed it on the handle having to take a deep breathe before you pushed opened the door. Asano stood in front of the car, waiting your assistance. You scanned the scene. 

You saw a bumpy format, one of which came to a sudden end with the outlook of an ocean. A cliff. You continued to look around and saw a blanket that was set up, one with a basket that had to be full of food  and some flowers. 

now was a bad time to mention you were scared of heights...right? 

You looked at Asano before shutting the door behind you. Asano looked back at you, holding her hand out so the two of you would be linked together. Though cuties were a think used in the earliest days of school, you were sure that if anyone had them, it would be him. You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe.  You pushed yourself from the car and to him. 

This was for him. 
This was for Karma. 

"I hope this is...to your liking?" he questions. You know, for a dick, he was kind of a romantic dick. you nodded slowly.

"Well, I'm sure if it was with someone else, it would be." You muttered, he either didn't hear you or chose to ignore it  

 "A bit of an upgrade from my home in hell, isn't it?" he questions with his eyes raised. You gave a small smile. So he did have a sense of humor, how enjoyable 

You both made your way to the blanket, he took the first seat and you sat in an emoty spot next to him, far too close for comfort. The two of you barley talked and you enjoyed the homemade meal that he had took the time to prepare. It wasn't as good as Karma's  but it was still pretty good. 

Look at you, comparing Karma to Asano. You really were turning into a schoolgirl. 
well, you were one. 
but you were turning into a normal one, the one that talks about boys at a sleepover and not how to kill your teacher. 

"Hey...(Y/n)?" he questions 

"Yupp?"

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Oh god..he was going to push you off the cliff...wasn't he? You could feel your heart speeding as the thought came to your head. You were too young to die, you hadn't done the things you wanted to do. It couldn't end here. 

"to...have a date?" you question with much hesitation 

"Not quite" boi, no. You could feel yourself backing away from him. In a moment like this, you could actually see a small smile as it appeared on his face. 

It was at a sudden that he pushed you down so that you lay there and climbed on top of you. Oh god, no, what was he doing? Come on, going off the cliff would be better than this. You pushed your arms out, trying to push him off of you. Before you had the chance to even lay a hand on him he was able to grab both of your wrists into his hands. He pushed them downwards, he was pinning you to the ground, his face was inches from yous. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? GET OFF!" you call out, be he ignores your orders and you could feel his hand going towards your shirt. 

"No. This is going to happen, weather you like it or not. This will be something I will beat Akabane at" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM, It only took me three years but I still got it up. I APOLOGISE FOR THE LONG WAIT, school started recently and things are hectic

I UNDERSTAND that the ending may make some of you feel uncomfortable but I want to assure you that not much will happen, there will be no lemon/lime and I know it's kinda a spoiler but I don't want you to stop reading just because of this little thing. 

This book WILL be ending in the next few chapters, so again, I'm thinking about a book two because of where I plan to leave the story, so yeah. 

I also want to let you now that book two will be better in terms of writing. Of course it will still have that signature sass the most of you have come to love, I just feel like I can do a lot better than this.

Thank you SO MUCH for reading and dont forget to comment and vote!!