damn him...

You froze.

You watched this cheap karma look-a-like as a smile appeared across his face he knew...why you were here?
Of course he did...anyone from the main campus knew why you were here...but would he really tell E class? Your friends...no....your family?

"That's my offer, take it or leave it" he says, his voice making your heart sink. All you found yourself doing was standing there, you had no snarky remarks for this deal or no deal wannabe. Nothing. You remained silent for the longest time before speaking up.

"All I have to do is wreck  Karma's chance at a decent future and you won't tell?" Asano nods. You had to accept...you allow your head to nod.

"Fine" was what you said, the word being nothing more than a whisper. You saw his smile grow bigger, was he the Cheshire cat or just his cousin? You saw him place his hand out and you looked at it like it was a rat from the city.

"It's a deal then" you slowly take your hand and it was then that your ride showed up. You had no hesitation as you pulled the door of the black limbo open and take your seat in the back. It was then you noticed that he slipped something into your hand...a slip of paper that had a bunch of number on it. More specifically..his number

Karma's pov:

The sent of the cookies drifted through the house as I awaited (y/n)'s arrival. I sat in a chair, watching as the cookies baked to perfection.

What was I to do about Asano? I wonder. A bet like that? He must have something up his sleeve...his intelligence is close to mine so I just be some kind of threat to him..he must be worried with how his father would look down upon him if a class E student were to beat him in terms of education...no...it must be something else.

Was it (y/n)? It would certainly make since...he said he would insist upon a date with her if I was to fail...did he ask because he knew I would get irritated seeing her with another? If that was the case he should know that seeing his ugly mug or even smelling his walmart cologne would drive me to irritation...so why?

'beep,beep'

Cookies were done. I lifted myself from the place of my seating and made my way to the oven, switching it off and pulling out the chocolate chip circles while placing them on the stove. My end of the deal was finally finished, now I could study as I wait for her to show up.

-time skip-

-ring-
I took my eyes from the notes and glanced at the door. Must be her. I slowly get up and made my way to it, allowing it to swing open so that I was able to lean against the frame. I smiled at the look of her, god she was beautiful.

"I already bought girl scout cookies from some other troop...sorry"  I stated calmly. I watched her look up.

"Well, that's a shame cus my cookies are far better than theirs" she said quite plainly...she sounded off.

"How so?"

"Mine don't suck" she gave a forced smile. Weak response on her part...something was definitely up.

"Huh..too bad I like it when they suck" I smiled

"Ugh, you perv" she walked in pushing passed me and into the house.

Your pov:

Once you pushed passed pervy MC perv over there you scanned his place to see it full of books.

Shit, someone has been studying.

You looked back at him "I smell cookies" you said cheerfully, placing your bag down and forming an innocent smile on your lips. Karma looked down at you, scanning every detail of your face.

"No shit Sherlock, its the other troops remember?" He said, taking your hand into his and pulling you towards the kitchen. He smiles as he unexpectedly turned around and picked you up, placing you on the kitchen counter.

"I get that you've been working out, but there's no need to show off" you saw him smile at your remark as he makes his way to the cookies and placed a few on a plate for you.

"I wouldn't have been able to pick you up otherwise" he said. You gasp at his remark.

"Oh you dick" he shakes his head and hands you the plate. He then sets his hands on opposite sides of you, leaving you no room to jump down. He really was tall, even sitting on this counter you only had a few inches on him.

"I'm only joking..." he says as his mercury eyes watch you. "Hey...(y/n) what are you thinking about?" He questions really quietly.

"Nothing" you state calmly, your feet handing over the edge of the counter as your eyes peer down into his. You knew it was a lie..you were thinking about Asano...you were thinking about a plan to make Karma fail...you knew that you had 50 things going though your mind but you couldn't tell him about it.

"Oh come on, I know you're an airhead but youre still capable of thoughts."  You huff and push him playfully, the cookies now on your lap.

"I guess I'm just a little stressed about that test" you admit. The lies are strong with this one.

"Well, how about after your stuff yourself with your rivals cookies, you and I could go...study"

Oh god no
Anything but study
You had to keep him from studying weather it be
Watching a movie
Running into walls and trying to find the one that leads to the Hogwarts train
Or even going read shitty fan fictions on @karmaakababe profile
Anything to keep him away from those books. Out of the options given you let out the most logical.

"Or, we could watch a movie and get our minds off it" he seems to be hesitant as he continues to look at you. You smile as place your forehead on his "Pleaseee" he smiled

"Under one condition of course" last time you heard those words you regretted you life decisions

"Hmm?"

"I get to pick the movie" he says with a devilish smile.

Fantastic.

"Fine." You say with a smile, his lips come quickly in contact with yours and he breaks the distance between you two.

"Let's go then slow poke" you smile. All you had to do was keep him from studying tonight and come up with some kind of plan and your secret was as good as kept.

"Don't you dare think I'm leaving the cookies" you mutter, pulling the one from your lap and slowly loading the plate with more.

Plan to ruin his future was now set into action.

-----------------------------
Again, not really a cliff hanger but I promise stuff if gonna go down in the next few chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment letting me know what you thought, did you hate it? Love it? Wish you could smack me in the head? Lemme know!! Thank you sososoosososo much!!

<3