"Oh, thanks," I smiled.

"No problemo~"

I laughed at her dorkiness.

"I think I should go eat breakfast, go to bed! I'll see you tonight...well, um...for you it's the morning, but whatever!" I told her.

"Hehe, okayyyy~"

I tuned off my laptop. "She's quite hyper right now."

I opened my door and Jimin came tumbling in.

"Jimin, were you eavesdropping?" I crossed my arms.

"Maybe~" he said in a sing song voice.

"Aish," I ousted his forehead with my fingers. "Creep. I was expecting breakfast, you stalker."

"I am not creepy nor a stalker!" He defended. "We'll go out today." He walked off, but stopped. "Oh, and I have something to ask you later..."

~~~~~~~~~

"Aish, you got dressing on my shirt!" Jimin whined.

"Mianhae!" I giggled. I took a cloth and dabbed the dressing off. I looked up and my face was inches away form Jimin's.

"There...it's almost clean," I said quietly.

"Thanks..." He said back.

It must've been a few minutes until I broke my gaze from him. I began eating silently. My heart was beating fast, the fact that I liked him when I was younger made me feel butterflies.

"So what did you wanna ask me?"

"Nothing...I'll ask another time," he said.

Time skip to graduation day!

"Wah, you look gorgeous!" Jimin scanned me up and down. (Lol, now Up and Down is stuck in my head.)

I blushed. "Thank you, but I look like everyone else, haha. Even you," I pointed at his cap and gown.

"Oh, yeah," he chuckled.

I walked out my dorm to the where the ceremony was being held.

"HARUUUUUUUU!"

I turned around and saw all my friends. "OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

I hugged Hana and Jiyeong tightly.

"Oh my gawd! The guys are here too?!" I have them all a hug too.

"How come Taehyung's not here?" I asked.

"He's not allowed to," Jin said. I just nodded.

I saw Jiyeong and Hoseok holding hands, which resulted in me to smirk.

"So, what did I miss when I was gone?" I eyed their hands.

"Oh, that...hehe..." Hoseok chuckled shyly.

"Awh, my little girl is growing up," I pinched Jiyeong's cheeks. "Aish!" She complained.

"JIMIN MAN WASSUP, DID YOU GET ANY JAMS?" Namjoon fist bumped Jimin.