28.Valor Pt.1

Noah P.O.V

I looked back at Amara getting into the car as Kim flew us over to the house and landed on the edge of a open window. We looked around and it was strange begin this small with me being a tall guy. I looked seeing Amara dad walk pass heading into another room but it was empty for the most part.

"Looks empty so far." Kim said grabbing my hand moving down to a dresser.

"What room is this?" I said noticing it was destroyed.

"This was Amara's room." She said as we walked into the room and looked around.

We walked out the room and the stomping of heavy feet shuck me making me fall but Kim grabbed me. She picked me up flying me down the stairs and into the living room. We stood on the floor behind the couch as listening to Amara's father yelling at someone on the phone.

"They kill my fucking wife! Your only job is to get that bitch and her dog husband to me." He yelled into the phone.

He kept yelling about everything when a thick black smoke covered the room making me cover my face and Kim did as well.

"I expect you to watch your voice Mr. Hudson." The same long haired vampire said as the smoke cleared.

Amara's father turned around looking at him with a slight fear in his face as he backed away from him.

"Valor I didn't mean to yell at you but this has been going on for what seems like forever. They killed my wife and her body was so destroyed I could barely see who she was. I need to get them now, Karen's has already been dead for almost a year. We are running out of time." He said and the vampire laughed.

"I don't care about you or your dead golden child, I just want the girl." He said sitting down.

"Have I take the wings from her you can have her." He said with disgust and hate in his voice.

"Well we have discovered that little minx is out right now after staking out the house. She must still be with the Alpha because neither of them have returned. I have to say, Chuck, I'm surprised that you want to start a war with a wolf pack." Valor said standing.

"I'm not starting a war." Chuck said to him.

"Oh but you are Sir, trying to steal a Alphas Luna is a high crime in the wolf world and that's what you're doing." Valor said letting out a laugh.

"I don't care about that with those dogs, I want the heir to my family to be what all of the women are Innocent. I want to die happy knowing that back stabbing, wolf loving slut died to give me my real daughter back." He said and I stopped listening.

"We have enough info for now Kim, let's go." I said grabbing her hand.

"We attack tomorrow." Valor said as we took flight.

"Wait, do you smell that." Valor said looking around.

"Its just the smell of Amara." Her father said.

"No, that's fresh." He said and looked at use.

"Kim faster." I yelled to her as he took a grab for us.

Kim lost her grip on me and I fell to the ground shifting in med air but still landing on my side. Kim looked at me but I nodded telling her to go and she did just that. I looked and Valor was looking for me and I started running for the door.

"No, little puppy come here." He said whistling to me and laughed.

I kept moving but I could get to the door but I kept moving trying to make in there but he put his large foot in front of me. I stopped moving back to run around his foot when the door opened and others ran in. I saw my only chance to get out and I ran for it pushing myself faster then I ever had before. I finally made it out the door but just then I got bigger and bigger till I was full grown.

I stopped when 5 vampire appeared in front of me and I turned trying to run into the woods but was stopped by 9 more. I couldn't win this fight, I was already to tired and it was to many of them but I had to try. I moved to run back to the house but was stopped at least 10 vampires but I kept moving jumping at one of there necks. I snapped pulling it off but one grabbed me and pulled me down and I snapped at him.

Amara P.O.V

I sat in the car waiting and I was worried but only 20 minutes, I need to calm down some. I looked down at my phone when a loud bang on the window made me look up to see Kim covered in flowers. I got in a panic because she was crying and shaking as I ran over to her.

"They got Noah." She said crying and stopped in front of her.

"What?" I said looking around at the house.

"They smelled me and took a swing at us and I dropped him and couldn't go back." She said crying more and more.

I looked at the house as the door opened and about 50 vampire started to appear in front. Kim grabbed me pulling me to the ground as we watched on. I looked and saw Noah as a wolf and I could feel the slight fear in him but he still attacked the vampire around him. One grabbed him pulling him to the ground but he got back up killing three more but they jumped him and about 30 of them all held him down.

I looked as the long haired vampire walked out with my father behind him.

"Change back dog." He said and after a moment Noah did.

The men all backed away from him and two held his arms down as they pulled him to his knees in front of there leader. He pulled a long knife from his pocket and slowly slid it across Noah's neck and tasted his blood. Noah didn't talk just looked at him with anger in his heart and everything in me wanted to run to save him but I couldn't.

"Looks like we caught us a prize, a wolf Alpha." He said and everyone laughed at Noah.

"Take him to the hive and lock him up, we have talking to do with him." They said and suddenly they all disappeared taking him to.

Everyone was gone and my father walked back into the house without saying a word and Kim stood. I stood looking at the head vampire as the wind blow pass me and he smelled the air. He turned his head looking at me and he smiled at me. I didn't return it just looked at him with anger filling my body. He turned his head and as Kim grabbed me he disappeared