14.Amara

Noah P.O.V

I chased after the wolf but he was fast but the smell of him only got strong as I ran. He had to be my father but it didn't make since that he was alive, I killed him. I felt the life leave his body that night over a year ago. He got close behind the wolf and grabbed his tail pulling him and myself to the ground. He tried to run again but I grabbed him by his tail keeping him on the ground and I noticed it wasn't my father. I forced the him around gabbing his legs and biting down it I heard his bone snap. I looked back at Jonny the one that followed me and he was growling at the wolf.

"Take him back to the house and tie him up." I said when I felt distress and remembered Amara.

I took off in her direction and as I got closer I smell that strange smell and I knew what it was, Vampires. I made it to her only to see her with what looks like the whole pack behind her. I walked next to her side and I stood as tall as her. Her wings stood at attention and I looked at the five vampires with smiles on the face.

"Looks its the head dog." One said and they laughed.

"We need to get on of them." I said to the whole pack and with that word they all ran in but the Vampire started there magic.

Disappearing from ever attack Amara had a look of fear but with a strong since of excitement in her eyes. One appeared in front of her and to my surprise she didn't freeze in fear but in stead her wings reacted. They got shape on the end form a knife shape and stabbed into the vampire, making him bleed and fall to the ground. One came from behind us but before he could touch her I grabbed the female vampire snapping her arm easy. Amara turned around with a look of blood lust in her eyes but I growled at her making her stop.

I looked at the pack backing the other three up and they looked at Amara before they vanished. The woman on the ground made a grunting sound and I turned to her seeing the pack take her into the house. Amara looked at me as her normal self again and I walked into the house heading for my office first. I shifted back pulling on sweat pants and walking out, seeing my mother and Kim run to me.

"What the hell happened?" Kim said scared and my mothers face matched.

"Nothing, vampires." I said looking at Amara who was now in shocked as her parents stood in front of her.

"You smell beautiful Noah." My mother said grabbing my arm.

She could smell my father on me and I guess I would have to tell her now.

"Dad's still alive." I said and her face when pale but she said nothing.

She looked at me and slowly backed away and Kim followed her. I walked over to Amara who was nothing saying anything but her thoughs ran wild. I pushed pass her parents who where still talking.

"Are you dear?" I said walking to her and she nodded.

"I'm fine what about you, was that your father?" She asked and I shuck my head.

"No, I'm not sure who he is but he's going to tell me everything and so is that vampire." I said and she nodded again.

"Amara!" Her father yelled into my ear making me mad.

"Don't you hear your mothering talking to you?" He yelled again into my ear pissing me off.

I turned grabbing the man by the neck picking him off the ground. I looked at Amara who was still in though telling me she didn't care. I grabbed her mothers arm and walked them to the door as they both struggled to get from me. I pushed both of them out the front door and they fell on the ground. I looked down at the two on the ground and smiled at them.

"It was nice to meet you both, I'll send you a wedding invite soon." I closed the door waliing back to Amara.

She grabbed my hand and I slowly walked her up to the bedroom but her legs started to wobble as the excitement wore off. I picked her up and like always she moved scared shewas to heavy.

"You're not heavy." I whispred to her and I pushed the door open gently placing her on the bed.

Not even a second later she fell asleep and I looked at the blood on her wing and walked grabbing a towel. I picked up the paper thin wing wondering how it could so strong but she soft and gentle. Well its just like she is and beautiful, its strange how she couldn't see that. I never seen her sister but I haven't seen a woman more beautiful then her, with the extra weight or without, she's fucking beautiful.

"Alpha we're ready down here." Colm said.

I walked out the room running into Kim who was heading for my room but I stopped her.

"Amara is sleeping  Kim, but if you want you can stay in my room for the night to watch over her." I said and she nodded.

I turned to walk away when she grabbed me pulling me into a warm hug and I returned it. She didn't say anything and I didn't either just headed for the basement. Its going to take all night to get that vampire to talk but the wolf wuld be easy for me. I had pure blood and a wolf can tell that. I wanted to know who the wolf was and why he smelt like my father and the vampire, I want to know how she and her friends found us.