Chapter 2

Hello, my loyal pups! And yes, I'm going to begin all of my intros like that from now on whether it's this book or my other one. I like a lot so yeah.... it's cute!!!! >~<

This is the second chapter and being honest here I'm glad that not a lot of people were reading. Well, anyways I'm kind of glad because it gives me time to write more chapters so that the readers aren't disappointed that there is only one chapter!! And yes, I'm going to start trying to update more often and again I'm lazy as fuck so most likely that won't happen but I'll try!!! And yes this chapter was months overdue but here I am making up lies that I would try to update quicker.

There will be like this updating pattern where it's this book than the other one, then this book than the other one. Kind of like the ABAB pattern when writing a poem!!! Hopefully, that life would actually go according to this plan.

Okay so don't get upset if this book was updated but in reality, you were waiting for my other book to update. I'm slow as a snail and I try my hardest to type as slow as a sloth. Just kidding!!!!! I'll try my best, in reality, to actually write much more content!!

Anyways this intro is getting way too long in my opinion so yep bye!!

~fairytailluv <3~

Pic of Jade~

Jade POV~

I can't believe this, I went from a loving home to having nothing. From a huge party that should have ended in a blast but now just burnt ashes on the ground right before my eyes. This haunting memory never left my mind as I ran with my brother through the forest.

When I sleep at night, I can envision the events of that night repeating itself over and over again. Waking up every couple of hours in fear, I barely slept ever since that night. My brother was much worse than me. He rarely slept after the incident. The dark bags under his eyes were really visible and he looked malnourished. His clothes were torn up during the fire (so were mine) and his body looked almost skin and bones. I wasn't much better than him but I was much well off.

JV tended to let me have everything while he dealt with the little things he had left to keep him alive. When he caught some food to eat, I would usually get the larger portion while he just scraped the bones for something to eat. Some nights he wouldn't wake me up to switch with him. He would just let me sleep while he stayed up all night guarding us. Some days he would carry me when I became too tired to run anymore. My brother was always kind to me even though his language wasn't the nicest. He always would put me or our family before anything but after that night, he changed.

His eyes looked dead, dull, to the point he may as well be a zombie werewolf. He rarely talked anymore. He lost the ray of light that kept him positive. The secret must have killed him on the inside. He must have felt useless during that night because he was the soon to be Alpha. He must want to die right now but can't because I'm with him.

I was scared of the future that was held for the two of us. The future seemed so dark and distant. With powers that had a sealed fate of causing death wherever we go haunts us even if we want to start a family, a new home. I didn't want to see the people I love die anymore but I didn't want to live forever running away and being alone. I wanted to find my mate, I wanted to start a family, and I wanted JV to be happy.

As we ran, I glanced at JV. His beautiful white fur now gray from all the dirt and the black stripes that ran across his back making him look like a tiger dulled in comparison to before. I was scared at first that JV would leave me in some pack and run off on his own. So far, we avoided going in any pack territory but that won't last forever. I have no idea where we're heading and what JV had planned but I can't shake the feeling that JV was going to do something he would eventually regret. Something very atrocious.